Hddghhgdawsdgsffz

edited March 2016 in Wedding Party

gdfgsszdhszvnyxbjhsz

Re: Hddghhgdawsdgsffz

• Options
    drunkenwitchdrunkenwitch member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2016
    You're not Thor, you have no thunder to steal. The world doesn't stop spinning when you get engaged. 

ETA,  agree with PPs. A naid of honor, or any member of the wedding party isn't obligated to do jack shit except show up in a previously agreed upon outfit and smile for the pictures. 

• Options
    Ah, deleting the question even though it has been quoted. How original. 

• Options
    Bleve0821 said:

At the end of the day, does it really matter who gets married first?  YOU'RE MARRYING THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE, and she'll marry hers.  If that isn't the most important part of this picture for you, maybe you need to take a step back and rethink why you're getting married, and why you are BFFs.  Love isn't a competition.  A wedding isn't a race to be won.  A wedding is just another day.  None of this should drive a wedge between you and your BFF.

You're right about the world not revolving around her, but being engaged and planning a wedding does not mean the world revolves around you, either.  It sounds to me like you're the one who is asking the world of her.

Stop talking about it with her.  Trust that she's happy for you, and when that moment comes for her, be happy and supportive of her.

All of this!

Assuming she does get engaged, it's really fun to be engaged at the same time as someone else. It's double the excitement. You have someone who understands the fun stuff and frustrations of planning an event, no matter how big or small. Look on the bright side. 
    ^^^^^^^ So true!
  • Options
    Ragrets

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Came for the DD, and I am a bit disappointed in how tame this thread is.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I wish it wasn't a DD because I really want to know how she knows he's proposing this weekend.

Does she know as in:

he called and told her expecting her to be happy and exciting waiting for the official announcement?  Or
    does she just know like ugh it's just my luck and I just know he'll do it right now to ruin me?!  

Because it sounds like the latter. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards