Not Engaged Yet

OLW

I don't think we've had one of these in a while and I was in need. 

--------------------------

Dear coworkers and strangers,

I know I am petite and look young, but I still have worries about my body and I don't appreciate having them dismissed. No, I can't eat all the cupcakes. I would go into a coma, gain 30 lbs, and probably vomit. The "just wait until you're older!" comments referring to weight gain, aches, and pains really don't help either because I already see those issues in my own body.

Signed, Annoyed

-----

Dear Friend,

I love you, and I'm glad you're in a good spot and enjoying single life, but it worries me that you're discussing moving a few states away to be closer to a new guy once you finish grad school. It's totally fine to seek jobs in areas you like, but that fact you have NEVER liked that area and suddenly are planning to move there after meeting a guy 2 weeks ago worries me, especially considering your past relationships. Please put yourself first! 

Love, Concerned Friend Who Cares About You

-----

Dear red light at the bottom of my hill,

You are soooo long. Why. WHY? There is no need for you to stay red for 4 full minutes when I am running late for work.

Signed, I'm Always Late.

-----

Dear coffee,

You are my one true love. I can't go a single morning without you inside me. Sometimes I need you multiple times a day. Actually, I need you right now. 

Love always, wink0erin

Re: OLW

• Dear OB,

Please tell me I can start incorporating some light yoga for back and hip pain!  

I'll see you in a few hours!

Hopefully,
    Coco

Dear new floors,

I LOVE YOU.

Love, love, love
    Coco

Dear co-worker,

You don't need to tell me everyday that I'm getting rounder.  I realize that, and I realize that you're an old man and don't get that it hurts my feelings, but seriously, you can stop that anytime now.

OK thanks,
    Coco

Dear @caseface5,

Pass me the ice cream.  I'll save you from yourself.

Love,
    Coco

• Dear Gym Guy
    Thanks for being nice and not pushy about signing me up, because if you were I wouldn't have. Also, I don't believe you when you said you weren't authorized to edit the clearly editable processing fee. You're lucky I was getting hungry and wasn't interested in negotiating anymore. 
    From,
    Soon to be Ripped

-------------

Dear BF,
    I'm sorry I had to yell at you about dissing Taylor Swift yesterday, but seriously. Don't pick on HER every time I criticize a large variety of songs and artists from all different genres. Be more original. Besides, just because YOU liked that awful Linkin Park song, doesn't mean it doesn't suck. Their old stuff was much better before they sold out to Transformers and you KNOW it!
    Love,
    Taylor's Future BFF

• Dear April,
    Please please please be better than March.
    Sincerely,
    Overwhelmed

Dear H,
    I'm sorry you're so miserable right now. The long hours at work are terrible, and your car seems to have a magnet on it. Things will get better!
    All the love,
    W

Dear family,
    Oh dear god, go to therapy. I can't even with you guys anymore. 
    Love,
    Frustrated sister/daughter

Dear Work,
    *le sigh* 
    - Employee with Low Morale

Dear Self,
    Time to start finding some silver linings and get reacquainted with the gym. Let's do it! This too shall pass!
    Love,
    Self

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Dear NEY,

I really want to crash the Chicago GTG. I even looked at my calendar like 900 times to try to plan it out, but I have an event I promised my mom I would attend on that Sunday. Waaaaahhhhhh! 

I'm crying inside, wink0erin

• @wink0erin,

What time would you have to be home Sunday?

• Dear @speakeasy14,

I'd have to be there at 2pm. Which by my calculations means I'd need to leave Chicago by 6am.  :'( 

Still crying, wink0erin

• Dear co-workers,

I sent you lovely emails to cheer you up. Please smile!

xo
    your fave receptionist

-----------------------------------------

Dear new system,

I understand we are going to have some growing pains, but you make things slower.
    I will continue to be patient with you.
    Just .... please let me input this information without error messages!!

not hating, not loving
    user

---------------------------------------------

Dearest Matt

I hate when we're both stressed and I hope your job makes the deadline that helps so then we can be on a less ragey page together.

Wishing I could help,
    wife

----------------------------------------------
    Weather,

FIGURE YOUR SHIT OUT

love,
    waiting on spring

-----------------------------------------------

Dearest NEY

Thank you.

xo
  • @caseface5 - There's an x in the corner of it. I hit that and it never came back. 

• @swazzle I hit it too and it keeps coming back!!
    friends tv show funy
  • Dear BIL

Thank you for being a great BIL and for keeping up with my sarcastic comments.

xo
    SIL

PS
    keep your gf around, I like her and could see her as a FSIL :)
  • @AlPacina

We have toilets that are "water conserving."  I put that in quotes because it never fully takes even a piece of toilet paper so you have to flush at least twice every time.  There are always floaters.

• @AlPacina -- EW EW EW EW EW EW EW.  One of my sister's housemates NEVER flushes the toilet when she pees.  I can't imagine if it was the other way, ICK.
  • @speakeasy14 - Yea, I mentally prepare myself for the second flush as soon as I see that bright green handle. I'm so sorry you have to deal with that.

• @TwoDimes - This is because you are a good person. And I love you.

• Sometimes poop crumbs and skidmarks can't be helped (I swear sometimes I'll flush 3x and it's STILL there!). But leaving a poo hanging out in the bowl? That's just wrong. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards