New Jersey - South
Options

Photo locations

We are getting married at the Madison in Riverside NJ in August. I am looking for places to do our pictures before the 3pm start of our wedding. Does anyone have any suggestions for locations that are indoor or outdoor for pretty / unique pictures. I love the Grounds for  Sculpture in Hamilton but think it may be too far. It is 33 minutes away is that too far?

Re: Photo locations

• Options

I think Grounds for Sculpture is too far to go from Riverside.  There are many nice parks and grounds in the area.  What about the waterfront at Riverside?  I had a friend who had pictures taken there after the church and before the reception at the golf club there.  Moorestown is also nearby and could offer lots of parks and green areas.

I also think you would have to pay for everyone to enter Grounds for Sculpture for the photos.  I also know that there are copyright associated with their sculptures and it might interfere with your photographers' contract.  Most of their contracts provide that any image they take for your wedding could be used for advertising, but that would interfere with the copyrights that the sculptures have for licensing.

Also, any indoor pictures you want to take, I would just have done at your venue.

Good luck!

• Options
    Thank you so much You are right! The Madison is beautiful and we will do pictures there then there is a park nearby we will use...Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards