Chit Chat

F**k me

Just saw on you and your wedding, posters are advising someone to get their bridesmaids to do toilet checks to save either £300 for the professional bathroom attendants, or the £50-£80 for a local teenager that the OP is deliberating between.

Re: F**k me

• What the fuck kind of venues are these that the cleanliness of one's bathrooms is even optional?

• ScottishSarahScottishSarah member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited April 2016
    It's a marquee wedding at the family home I think and she is hiring posh loos.  
  • It's a marquee wedding at the family home I think and she is hiring posh loos.  
    Excuse my Americanness, but what is a 'posh loo'? Is it a fancy porta-potty?
  • Posh loo sounds way better than porta potty.
    This made me literally LOL. 

Well I've used posh loos before and would advise the 300 quid for the professional. What if a toilet gets clogged? Someone has to know how the thing operates. 

• Posh loo sounds way better than porta potty.
    This made me literally LOL. 

Well I've used posh loos before and would advise the 300 quid for the professional. What if a toilet gets clogged? Someone has to know how the thing operates. 
    Word. There is nofuckingway I would check a bathroom. Nope nope nope, posh loos freak me out. I don't care if you offered me money, no.
  • kvruns said:
    I am not monitoring any posh poo even if it is in a posh loo
    This made me laugh out loud. The puns are endless.

• I know we are not allowed to post links but here's a quote.
    "I personally would get a bridesmaid to check on them 3 or 4 times, and keep lots of spare loo roll in there and an air freshener. But if you would like to get this girl to do it then £50 max plus food is plenty, for maybe 7-11."
    and she is the second poster to recommend this.  Crazy!
  • I know we are not allowed to post links but here's a quote.
    "I personally would get a bridesmaid to check on them 3 or 4 times, and keep lots of spare loo roll in there and an air freshener. But if you would like to get this girl to do it then £50 max plus food is plenty, for maybe 7-11."
    and she is the second poster to recommend this.  Crazy!

OMG! I'd rather cook a potluck wedding than do that!! 

• SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Eww. I do not keep other people's toilets clean. If I wanted to clean a toilet, I'd stay home.
  • LOL I told  H and he said they should just not feed the guests at all and put a sign on the potty that says "no pooping!"

SaveSave
  • Defiantly have the option of a tip jar!  I would totally stick in a fiver at the start of the night if I got to drop the boys off at the pool! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards