Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Any Key West Brides?

Hi, I'm getting married in KW in May. Any other KW brides around?

Re: Any Key West Brides?

• Options
    You will probably have better luck on your local board.  This is an international board. 

• Options
    Actually, it's for weddings away from home. But thanks. 
  • Options
    ernursejernursej member
    First Answer First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited April 2016

@espeshelley, you don't have to live in Key West to use the local board for that area. The local boards are where you find other brides doing something in Key West and answers for that specific location. There should be a Key West/similar one.

Edited for clarity.

• Options
    Actually, it's for weddings away from home. But thanks. 
    Uh huh.  Attitude doesn't get you anywhere.  You would get better responses on a local board because that's where those brides are specifically hanging out. This board tends to deal with broader questions.  Clearly you've gotten a ton of responses about Key West here though, so I think you should keep posting about KW on this board and see what happens.  

• Options
    ernursej said:

@espeshelley, you don't have to live in Key West to use the local board for that area. The local boards are where you find other brides doing something in Key West and answers for that specific location. There should be a Key West/similar one.

Edited for clarity.

This. The recommendation was given to be helpful to you.

If you have questions about the logistics of getting married away from home or if you have questions about foreign locations, this is the place to post! However, if you have specific questions about a US location, vendors, etc, then posting on the local boards is the best place to get info. While you may be planning a DW in Key West, I'm sure there are Key West local couples planning their weddings at home. My advice is anyone on this particular board is that if you are marrying at a location that has a local board on TK, you are probably better off posting there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards