Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tuesday Chatter

Re: Tuesday Chatter

• Options
    @minskat30 I'm so glad your class wasn't cancelled. Sorry it wasn't too informative and that you had to speed it up. I'm sure it will help in the long run. Also, drooling thinking about those cupcakes.
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @beachyone15 YUmmmmmmm Spaghetti squash and meatballs sounds so good!
  • Options
    @minskat30 I might be just imagining things but I feel like I heard somewhere that foot massages induce labor? Or they can potentially?
  • Options

@beachyone15 ooo new beds are fun, what kind are you looking at? I love my Simmons Beautyrest.

@untouchablets adorable! I was never a dog person before but now every time I see one like in their yard or on a walk I'm like aaaaaaaaw I just want to run over and hug them haha.

@minskat30 yea the customer from Germany is also here (with UK man) and he asked me how long before the baby I will be leaving work. I was like um the day before? He said oh, ours is 6 weeks before. I'm like great thanks for rubbing that in!

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @minskat30 I know @southernpeach89 got a ton out of her classes so I know you will too!

Re the bathroom - I really hope we aren't all cursed with bad bathroom experiences. I need to call the contractor today. It appears that they laid down plywood in our bathroom, and then this chicken wire type of rebar, and then they literally poured concrete all over that....Ugh. So I need to see what he wants us to do in order to prep or if he'll handle it. We had kind of expected there to be water resistant flooring in there...which concrete definitely is, but we were NOT expecting poured concrete, especially since our master bath is on the second level and not on a slab.

• Options
    @TwoDimes Bad breath is TOTALLY WORTH IT for garlic hummus! 
  • Options
    @jenna8984 - We looked at the Simmons Beautyrest ones and really liked them! That was actually our second choice. The one we are going with is a Stearns and Foster. H is pickier than me so I let him choose. At this point, anything will be better than our current, lumpy mattress!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @untouchablets I might be behind here but... Is your job Professional Dog Whisperer?!
  • Options
    @jenjen047 Geez good luck with everything this week! Vibes to your H on his interview.
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @jenjen047 Good luck at the interview! That sounds absolutely nuts!!

• Options
    @jenjen047 - Good luck at the interviews (both your H's potential job and the Green Card)!!!!
  • Options
    @twodimes - Garlic lovers hummus is amazing! There is one grocery store near me that carries a balsamic and caramelized onion hummus that is HEAVEN! I can't buy it because I will eat the whole thing in 1 sitting.

Thanks for all the vibes! I also forgot to mention that our lawyer told us on Thursday that we cannot file our own taxes as we had planned, so now we had to be those assholes that called a tax preparer a week before the deadline to ask if he can help us. I feel awful and I'm pretty sure the guy hates us!
  • Options
    @jenjen047 Good luck!!!
  • Options
    @jenna8984 you know... I heard babies are less likely to be allergic to dogs if they're raised with one :wink: 

@pambeesly524 yes I train dogs!

@jenjen047 vibes!!
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 Ah yes that makes sense. I knew I heard it somewhere. I got a massage and a pedicure at 37 weeks. They obviously did nothing but hey maybe it works for others. 
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @speakeasy14 Yayyyyyyyyy EMMY!! You are going to be an aunt to a beautiful little girl!!

• Options
    @minskat30 and @southernpeach89 - My doctor said the foot massage labor thing is just an old wives' tale.  :(

@jenjen047 - Good luck to your H on his interviews!!!
  • Options
    @jenjen047 Good luck at the interview!

@speakeasy14 YAY for Emmy! How exciting!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options

My book says if you massage a certain point like that spot under the ankle, just to the side of the Achilles tendon. But who knows, could be wives tale!

@jenjen047 good luck!!! wow I thought the questions were more like if he knew things about America, but I guess it's more if you guys are "really" a couple. And that sucks about your taxes.

• Options
    Morning ladies! I did skim through a bit, so I apologize if I missed stuff!!

@jenna8984 I'm laughing at baby kicking your H in the head XD

@labro booo to renos!! Hopefully this goes smoothly

@untouchablets too cute! both you and pup!

@everyone about the garlic hummus - I am so on board with you ladies. Garlic hummus > any other
    Matt loves garlic and hummus so when we do pick some up, we get 2 lmao

Not much last night. Matt's getting a cold so he slept a lot, while I organized stuff which caused an arguement. It was completely unnecessary and yet at the same time clearly needed. A lot of it was communication issue, so it's resolved.
    Stuff to work on both parts.

While Matt napped, one of my bffs did a live video on fb of her doing her hubby's makeup, complete with wig! It was hilarious because he actually looked pretty good! I was laughing too hard, it hurt and I was crying. Meanwhile my mum is watching and texting me. We're both laughing at it.

If it was on youtube, I would link you ladies because it's worth it. I'll see if she'll post it on her youtube XD
  • Options
    @wink0erin - I regularly drink while I grade, and I wrote my entire dissertation with a glass of wine and my hookah next to me.  Cheers to getting work done while enjoying an adult beverage!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards