• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Dallas Wedding Dress Shopping!!! HELP

Hi Dallas brides,

Where did you buy your wedding dresses?

I am flying to Dallas from the Caribbean for one week and I'm hoping to do as much wedding shopping as possible.  I need a shop were I can get a dress off the rack, altered and ready to leave Dallas at the end of one week?  
Budget $1200.00 (Under $1200 would be perfect)

Thanks for you help!!!  <3

Re: Dallas Wedding Dress Shopping!!! HELP

• Are you from the Dallas area? I do have names of bridal shops in the Dallas area, but I'm still shopping for my gown.

I'm visiting David's Bridal a lot, which you can definitely buy off the rack. As for it being altered in a week, I know they do rushes on alterations under 14 days - whether they could do alterations, if you needed them, in under a week, I don't really know one way or another. The majority of their gowns are well below your budget. I'm guessing you know about David's Bridal though.  :D

I could post you my list of local Dallas bridal shop vendors, if you'd like to explore more of their information through their websites, etc. I'm still in the process, so I don't have much more extensive information, but I hate for these posts to sit around without help! :smile: 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• It may be a bit too late, but you could try Sunday's Bridal.  They have all their dresses available for sale off the rack, and they also post most of the dresses they have online.  This would let you look in advance and see if they have anything you're interested in.  They typically range from about $400-$1100, so solidly in your price range, including some budget for alterations.  They do not have in-house alterations services available however.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards