New Jersey
Options

Wedding this weekend - weather opinions

So we are getting married this Friday in North Jersey and when we went to the venue to drop off everything they said with the expected forecast for Friday (Mostly Sunny & 65) we could totally get married outside instead of inside as I had assumed since it is mid-April.  Ceremony would only be 30 mins tops including processional/recessional and would be around 6:30 so it would still be light out- the ceremony location does have sun on it at this time too.  It looks like actual temps will be around 60... my only concern would be the female guests may be slightly chilly.

Opinions? Thoughts? The venue said they could coat check post ceremony and pre cocktail hour for anyone who wishes to keep their coat or shawl.

Re: Wedding this weekend - weather opinions

• Options
    I don't know. If your ceremony is 30 minutes, that means you've got people outside for at least 40 minutes. People will be arriving before the ceremony starts. 60 degrees in April still feels a little chilly to me, especially when the sun is going down. I think sitting outside for close to an hour in a dress would make me not very happy. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards