Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Need help choosing which Bridesmaid dress design

This up and coming September one of my oldest friend is getting married and I was chosen to be a bridesmaid. She decided that we could pick our own dress but it needs to be floor length, non shiny, and in the color Mint (

Re: Need help choosing which Bridesmaid dress design

• Options
    Can you try on these silhouettes first? The empire with illusion neckline looks like it could be good but again probably best to try on similar dresses at a place like DB to see how things might look
  • Options
    The fourth and fifth are my favorites and I think would look best on you.
  • Options
    drglitterdrglitter member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited April 2016
    I also like the one kvruns mentioned but would second trying similar things on first if you can. 

Edited to fix a typo, and then again because apparently I can't type today.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    You look tall, are you? All of these would be flattering on your hourglass shape and defined waist. I would hard pass on the empire with the sweetheart and choose one of the options that cuts at your natural waist with a lower neckline 1,2,4 and 5 are all great options. 
  • Options

I honestly would pass on each of the options given the OP's frame...  I'd suggest an A-line or an asymmetrical because they're a little more forgiving given your frame.  Also - being in the FF club - straps are your friend especially if the back is such that it'd allow you to wear a regular bra and shapewear underneath.  At the end of the day though - which shape/style fits your personality best that you'd feel stepping into the BM dress "DANG I look great today! <model pose and head tilt>"  At the end of the day - that's all that really matters!

• Options
    The last 2 may look good on you. I also adore these cuts when I became a bridesmaid back in 2013 as we almost have the same body type. But I needed to wear the fakeababy silicone butt pads as I have a pancake butt and needed some confidence booster! Love the details of the last one. So alluring yet still evokes that charming appeal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards