alterations, seamstress, Help!

I fucked up and ripped my vintage veil. Does anyone know any place that handles tulle repair? I am willing to branch out; costume shops, lingerie stores... is there a term I should be searching for? The alterations shops I have spoken to have all said they don't do repairs like this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards