Chit Chat

Can you help me with a hashtag?

Ok, hashtag gurus. I am in need. It's been a LOOOONG time since I've been on the Knot.  I have been married for over 11 years, BUT, I know where do go when I need help like this!  I'm hosting a girls' weekend in the Hamptons for 6 girlfriends and I want to have a hashtag for the weekend. I was thinking of getting some swag made with the # on it. We're all moms, we all need to get away, and we're all good friends. Any ideas? Something beachy? I don't know - I'm at a loss - help! TIA!

Re: Can you help me with a hashtag?

• What kind of swag are we talking here? I mean, I guess I might enjoy something like a tote bag as a memento of a good time with my girlfriends, but I'd just advise to try to keep it to something that can be practically used again, and won't just become clutter. That would be sad to spend money on things that will just get lost/ broken/ tossed in a short amount of time. 

Off the top of my head, as a humorous title, I'd suggest:

#beachbummums

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I agree.  I was thinking of a baseball cap - or a cute wine glass I can fill with candy.  What do you think?  
  • edited May 2016

I'd say I'm too old to answer this question but I couldn't legally get married 11 years ago.

I don't get it.

Edited for typo

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • I love the wine glass filled with Candy (or fill mine up with wine!)

#beachmommas or #sunsoutbunsout #Hamptonslife #Hamptonsbaecation #Hamptonshotmommas

I'm into the silly hashtags lol
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Thank you!  So cute!  Keep them coming!  You're good at this!
  • pinkcow13 said:
    I love the wine glass filled with Candy (or fill mine up with wine!)

#beachmommas or #sunsoutbunsout #Hamptonslife #Hamptonsbaecation #Hamptonshotmommas

I'm into the silly hashtags lol
    I vote for #sunsoutbunsout - that's great!!!
  • or #sunsoutmumsout

#hamomptons

• #MomsGoHam
  • YogaSandyYogaSandy member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2016
    I wouldn't put moms in it. I say this as a mom whose works absolutely revolves around DS - there is much more to their ID than simply mother. Since this event is not including children and motherly duties, I wouldn't define it as such or use that descriptor. 

ETF - autocorrected mother (or some variation of a typo for it) to mommy 
  • Another vote for #sunsoutbunsout or #hamptonbaecation.

#hamptonwoes could be fun too (woe is what Drake refers to his crew as.  He says it stands for Working on Excellence and that's what he does with his friends).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards