Chit Chat

24 days...

I just can't believe how time has just zoomed on by.

I still have to write my vows, but that's just the last thing to do. I'm so nervous and excited all at the same time.

Re: 24 days...

• Date twin - so exciting! I'm with you on the vows.

I have a million other little things to do as well since we haven't gotten all of our RSVPs yet and we need them for a bunch of other counts.

• Date twin - so exciting! I'm with you on the vows.

I have a million other little things to do as well since we haven't gotten all of our RSVPs yet and we need them for a bunch of other counts.

Oh man, congrats! And me too. We're missing a couple and just haven't heard back from people if they are declining, or we just lost their RSVP in the mail or whatever. I'm scrambling with my vows as we speak! I don't want them to be too long.

But good luck! It will be everything you ever dreamed of. :)
  • Awwww, congrats! These last few days will fly by :)
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Such an exciting time! :)

Did you get BM gifts?

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever

Did you get BM gifts?

I don't want to hijack if this wasn't a question for me, but it's funny you mention because I could use a little help with that!

I have gifts for my girls, but could use another $25ish gift for one friend who I'm very close with but stumped by (she has a toddler and he's her life [of course], so I'm not even sure what she enjoys for herself right now) and also for my other friend who is 7 months pregnant but a wine fan (when not preggo). Any suggestions?

Did you get BM gifts?

I did! :) I got each girl their own little wine charm for their glasses (and to use at home) as well as a gift and letter for each of them.
  • justsiejustsie member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

Such an exciting time! :)

Did you get BM gifts?

I don't want to hijack if this wasn't a question for me, but it's funny you mention because I could use a little help with that!

I have gifts for my girls, but could use another $25ish gift for one friend who I'm very close with but stumped by (she has a toddler and he's her life [of course], so I'm not even sure what she enjoys for herself right now) and also for my other friend who is 7 months pregnant but a wine fan (when not preggo). Any suggestions?

Was there something that you and toddler friend used to do together that you haven't done in a while that might be nice to bring back into her life? Or maybe ask her SO (if she has one) about what might be a nice gift for her? 
    Pregnant friend- pedicure or foot rub (that you pay for..... not that you do)?
  • justsie said:

Such an exciting time! :)

Did you get BM gifts?

Was there something that you and toddler friend used to do together that you haven't done in a while that might be nice to bring back into her life? Or maybe ask her SO (if she has one) about what might be a nice gift for her? 
    Pregnant friend- pedicure or foot rub (that you pay for..... not that you do)?
    I love your ideas! I think I'll get the friend with a toddler a gift card to get a manicure at this place she loves (but doesn't pamper herself at very often), and my pregnant friend a nice bottle of wine to enjoy in a couple months from now. Unfortunately we live pretty far from each other, so I'm not sure where she'd go for some pampering, but wine seems like a safe bet!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards