Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Williams Sonoma – Brides BEWARE!!!!

So, for those of you thinking of registering there, I just wanted to give a heads up that I tried to return a gift today and was refused because I didn’t have the gift receipt and couldn’t give them the zip code of the person who purchased it (so they could look it up…). They were SO snooty about it.

Suffice it to say, I will NEVER set foot in there ever again. And there’s really no reason to. Everything they sell can be purchased at other stores. Stores with MUCH better return policies. Ugh.

Re: Williams Sonoma – Brides BEWARE!!!!

• Options
    I've always had wonderful experiences with WS.  They even exchanged a toaster oven once over a year after it was purchased, without a receipt. I would try a different store.  

• Options
    Thank you for the heads up. I actually made a small registry there for about 13 things they have that either isn't at another store or I like theirs better. I will keep my gift receipts. I ended up making 3 smaller registries and comparing items between the three stores.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I've never had an issue at WS, (as a regular customer or when I registered there).  Sorry you're experiencing otherwise.  Could you try another store? Or look up the gift-giver's zip code (who's address I assume you have to mail a wedding invitation?). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards