Not Engaged Yet

Monday

2»

Re: Monday

• @minskat30  - YOU CAN DO THIS!!  Hope your day starts looking up soon.
  • @futuremrshistorian - Nope, thank you.  I need some tough love to get through this week.  I'm feeling sorry for myself and that won't help get through it.  

@cocobellaf - Ugh, you are right.  I CAN do this.  I WILL do this.  I've got a little more left in the tank...just have to buckle down. 
  • @labro - Oh poor Cinders...and how scary for you and H!  Definitely sending you all the puppy vibes.
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @minskat30 I have so much faith in you! You can get through all this! You are NOT a hot mess and you DO have your shit together! You are so so freaking close to being done. You are a super mom and my idol! <3

• @labro So glad poor Cinders is doing better today - lots of vibes! Can't wait for the time to come when you can AW Callie's gift!

@minskat30 To me you are literally the opposite of a hot mess - I don't know how you do all that you do! You are seriously amazing and although it may not feel like it sometimes i think everyone knows it at work. YOU'VE GOT THIS!

• @minskat30 - I'm so sorry you have to keep working right now! I hope this day gets better for you! Keep being the badass that you are! <3

@labro - I would LOVE to have rocking chairs!! Poor Cinders - that is really scary. I will definitely keep you all in my T&P! Keep us updated.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @labro OMG I can't wait to see what you got Callie lol. I'm so sorry about Cinders, that's terrifying! I hope she continues to improve. It's just a lot of little things...nothing that will take more than a day but it's annoying that the list keeps getting longer.

@minskat30 You're amazing!!!! You got this!!!

• @minskat30 OMG! You are ROCKING this pregnancy thing! Shame on CEO dude for not telling you to hurry home and rest up! I agree, what is WRONG with this country??
  • labrolabro member
    @southernpeach89 No worries about Maddux though! We're going to spray snake repellent around the yard and that should help a lot!

• @labro - I'm so glad Cinders seems to be doing well.  We lost a dog a few years ago to a rattlesnake bite.  He had been bitten twice.  But he never rallied like Cinders is, so I think she will be just fine!  
  • labrolabro member
    edited May 2016
    @CocoBellaF Honestly I think we would have lost her to a rattlesnake bite just like your dog. :( Everything I've read said that rattlesnake bites are the most likely to be fatal of any snake bite out there. Copperhead bites on the other hand tend to be more treatable depending on the amount of venom and thankfully for Cinders it seemed to be a small, not incredibly deep bite.

• AuroraRose41AuroraRose41 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2016
    @minskat30 you are a superwoman to be dealing with all of this right now. You are absolutely right that that person should be ashamed of themselves, and not you. Unfortunately it's the reality of the world we live in right now, and especially those companies seem to not care much about employee health. This is from someone who worked at a similar company and watched a coworker die due to stress related complications and not having enough time to go get checked out by a doctor. It's sad and unfortunate, but trying to keep up with corporate America while maintaining your health (and the health of your child too) does not mean you are a hot mess, or any type of mess. It makes you human, and your health should come first. ETA: a final thought: No job is worth compromising that for. 

• @minskat30 You are kicking ass! You don't need to get your shit together, you have it together! It's so certain others that need to get their shit together. As always, we're here if you need to vent. The home stretch is coming and your beautiful little girl will be here soon and all this will be behind you!

@labro Poor Cinders! I hope she heals quickly!
    friends tv show funy
  • @jenna8984 I feel like my FB is blowing up with babies too! I love it! It kind of makes me have baby fever but then I think about not sleeping and then I'm like never mind lol
  • wink0erinwink0erin member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2016
    @AlPacina Your post made me really want pizza. I know you talked about other things, but I saw the word "pizza" and started to drool. 

• wink0erin said:
    @AlPacina Your post made me really want pizza. I know you talked about other things, but I saw the word "pizza" and started to drool. 

@wink0erin - Oh girl, I completely understand! We got a taco pizza from Papa Murphy's. It's the shit. You should get one. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards