Attire & Accessories Forum

Which Band?!

I have been to many jewelry stores and can't seem to decide on a wedding band! Which one do you like the best/think matches the best?
First here is my engagement ring: 

And here are the ones I am thinking of:

Please help!! Which do you like the best for my ring?

Re: Which Band?!

• I like the first one best followed by the last one. I think the other ones compete with you e-ring (which is beautiful)  too much.
  • I really like the second to last, looks like they were made for each other!
  • Second one from last. I'm not a huge fan of the last one because the channel set really features the channels on the sides of the diamonds which is very different from your e-ring 
  • I like the first one best followed by the last one. I think the other ones compete with you e-ring (which is beautiful)  too much.

SITB

I agree, but the last is my favorite, then the first.
  • CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2016
    Have you considered a classic white gold band?  Your ring is so pretty, I think more stones would distract from it.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • First is my favourite, then last. The smaller stones balance out the two rings together IMO 
  • Second to last, or a simple white-gold band. IMO the first and last don't match the same style and I agree your ering is gorgeous on its own. 
  • I like the first, then the last, rings best. I think the bands with the larger stones look clunky with ering. The first and last balance everything out and don't compete with the ering. 
  • kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    I like the first (the 2nd and 3rd look the same to me?) - I like the smaller stones against it
  • SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I like the second to last, or first.

I think the ones in the middle, the stones are too big and distracting. The last one, while I like the band, the channel set looks too different.

I would also encourage you to think about a plain white gold band. I agree that your e-ring is gorgeous and stands out on it's own.

I have a blue sapphire 3 stone ring, fairly similar to yours, and I went with a plain band. *I* think it pops nicely, but I also went with a plain band because I work in a hospital.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards