Knottie Tech Help

Sorry if this a repost but between googling it and searching for it on here, I can't find an answer! All I want to do is change my main picture for my account but for some reason I can't figure out how :neutral: Currently it cycles between a bunch of website generated pictures...
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Avatar/ Profile Picture Change

• Do you have an account on TheNest or TheBump? I had to go to my TheNest profile to change my picture.
  • No, just here so far... Should I join The Nest?
  • Is that still relevant? The post was made April 8th and it was about technical difficulties... that seems like a long time to be unresolved :neutral: 
    Would they post an update or take the post down if it was no longer an issue? Meaning if the post is still there it is, in fact, still relevant? 
  • Is that still relevant? The post was made April 8th and it was about technical difficulties... that seems like a long time to be unresolved :neutral: 
    Would they post an update or take the post down if it was no longer an issue? Meaning if the post is still there it is, in fact, still relevant? 
    You'd think it would be resolved. Actually this has been a problem since way before April, so I'd assume the post is still relevant until told otherwise  :(

• Well good to know then! Thanks all, I will do that. Sorry for the unnecessary duplicate post :blush: 
  • TyvmTyvm member
    First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Welcome to The Knot, where they lose your entire guest list (i.e., addresses) and no one cares, because you're not paying money for the service anyways!

YAHOO!
    Expect little, and maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised?

k thnx bye

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards