Not Engaged Yet

Tomorrow's Friday!

Re: Tomorrow's Friday!

• 500days said:
    @LizzyTish88 You look amazing in that dress!!! and your yard looks so healthy and green!
    @aurorarose41 have fun at lunch today! One day I would love to meet @GoldenPenguin I'm a lil jealous
    @minskat30 I love your H's idea of doing something fun everyday until Ani arrives. Treat yoself! You deserve it more than anyone I know.

Good morning!! I am so happy to have a free period to just unwind and check in here. Things have been super hectic at school...only 14 days left!!!! I have a dodgeball tournament tonight and then early to bed because Fridays have been horrendous for about the last month or so. The kids can't play school for much longer...

This weekend will be hopefully very nice. I just want to relax and possibly do an outdoor activity since it will be warm. Sunday we are helping my uncle move some large furniture (he doesn't have a truck or and it's too expensive to hire movers) with H's truck. I'm hoping that the good deed will provide me with good karma for the upcoming week. I'm running a 5th/6th grade dance and I'm super nervous that none of the 5th graders will come. Hopefully it will be a success. I have lots of hopes and wishes for a smooth end of the year.
    We're not that far away!! My BIL & SIL live just outside of Boston, so we visit pretty regularly! We'll have to plan something soon :) 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• 500days500days member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    @labro Yes! for less traffic!! I wish we were done tomorrow... :(

@minskat30 I probably will look like that!!! If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball! Dip, dive, dodge. BUT the lamest thing is my school calls it "cannonball" instead of dodgeball...but it's the same game. Parents won't let kids play if it's dodgeball. Tonight's game will be a fundraiser and it's teachers vs. parents, so it will be interesting lol
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited May 2016
    @500days I feel SO BAD for all the teachers who have to keep working past Memorial Day. School should just be over...I don't know how people keep on keepin' on at that point.

• 500days said:
    @LizzyTish88 You look amazing in that dress!!! and your yard looks so healthy and green!
    @aurorarose41 have fun at lunch today! One day I would love to meet @GoldenPenguin I'm a lil jealous
    @minskat30 I love your H's idea of doing something fun everyday until Ani arrives. Treat yoself! You deserve it more than anyone I know.

Good morning!! I am so happy to have a free period to just unwind and check in here. Things have been super hectic at school...only 14 days left!!!! I have a dodgeball tournament tonight and then early to bed because Fridays have been horrendous for about the last month or so. The kids can't play school for much longer...

This weekend will be hopefully very nice. I just want to relax and possibly do an outdoor activity since it will be warm. Sunday we are helping my uncle move some large furniture (he doesn't have a truck or and it's too expensive to hire movers) with H's truck. I'm hoping that the good deed will provide me with good karma for the upcoming week. I'm running a 5th/6th grade dance and I'm super nervous that none of the 5th graders will come. Hopefully it will be a success. I have lots of hopes and wishes for a smooth end of the year.
    We're not that far away!! My BIL & SIL live just outside of Boston, so we visit pretty regularly! We'll have to plan something soon :) 
    Ummm... Don't forget me! Both of you!
    friends tv show funy
  • @cu97tiger hope you feel better soon. Why are you taking 3 a day?? I've only done one in my life and it was terrible lol.

@futuremrshistorian man what I would give for a day at the beach! Hope you get all your reading done

@buddysmom80 I don't know you but I think that was a little out of left field and harsh. To me, you came off like @cocobellaf is doing something wrong during her pregnancy- she has no control over morning sickness, placenta location, early contractions, etc. I think she's handling it the best she (or anyone in that position) can. I consider myself very lucky to not have the "problems" she's had. Micro-preemies have a long NICU road ahead of them, so I don't think it's crazy that the doctor is trying any drugs she can to help delay that.

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited May 2016
    @minskat30 H and I are going to an annual lakehouse bbq that we're always invited to. It's like an hour and a half drive away but soooo worth it, plus we can bringing Cinders and she has SO MUCH fun jumping in and out of the water all day. Plus @southernpeach89 and Callie will be there! Otherwise we'll just hang out and enjoy our extra day off of work. I'll have a sympathy glass of wine (or two) for you. <3 When you aren't KTFU anymore we definitely need to bring back KUI nights here!

• @labro - I will laugh at them HARD if they are saying 'ooti' in their head... just like I (lovingly) laugh at you and @southernpeach89 for saying 'Neigh' instead of N-E-Y ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• edited May 2016
    @minskat30 - My sister's doctor told her that the best time to drink wine is WHILE she is breastfeeding (edited: because it doesn't pass through to the milk immediately, or something like that...I am not a mama, I don't know these things).  It's fun to hang out with her while the baby has her last feeding.  :-) 

And yes, you and @Swazzle are very much correct: run away from ALL the Trump!!
  • @buddysmom80 @labro Gotcha, I didn't realize there was a history here.

• @eilis1228 - Ugh, I'm sorry the interview went so....well, bipolar might be the word I'm looking for?  I hope you and @audrewuh share some wine tonight.
  • @minskat30 Yes, that is exactly the right way to describe it! Probably no wine tonight, but H brought home chocolate and gummies for me last night. :) 

• @KeptInStitches - The skewers and rice sound amazing.  I would love to have the recipe, whenever you have time.
  • 500days500days member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    @wink0erin I know LAME! Last year the parents lost and one of the dads was such a bad sport. He punted the dodgeball into the rafters of the gym and hollered that IT's NOT FAIR! And we wonder why our kids can't cope or handle any type of disappointment...

@eilis1228 Even if you don't get this job, at least you got more interview practice. I know the perfect job will come your way!
  • @Keptinstitches That stash. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards