New York-Long Island
Options

Looking for a beautiful but not too expensive venue. Please help :o)

I am looking for a really nice venue but I am trying to keep it under $100 a person which I know is hard on long island. I also would love a venue that has a hotel with it or extremely close. Any advice would be great :o)!

Re: Looking for a beautiful but not too expensive venue. Please help :o)

• Options
    If you don't have a date picked out, there are many venues that you can get for under $100pp. We got married at the fox hollow in April of 11 and paid $75pp. It depends on what you are looking for. Also, I know Timber Point is fairly inexpensive.
  • Options
    The date is 10/12/14 and I have just started lookin at some places, fox hollow being One of them. I thought they would have been more expensive. Thanks so much I will definetely have to make an appointment and check them out!
  • Options
    Fox Hollow is gorgeous,  Chateau Briand is also a very nice place and there is a hotel right next door.

• Options
    edited August 2012
    My fiance and I are getting married at Giorgios in Baiting Hollow on a Sunday during the day and we are paying 90pp per head. They are GIVING us a sushi station if we gaurantee 150 people (we have big families so this is probably not going to be an issue for us). For the amount and variety of food they give you it's really unbeatable. I personally think you really wouldn't even need any add ons unless you wanted a Viennese table, and even that wasn't wasn't so bad to add on. Giorgio's is a family business with a great reputation and the owners are really awesome and will work with you. And the scenery there is gorgeous! There are also a few hotels nearby in the Riverhead area and a few other towns so you'll have accomadations nearby.

I would definitely check into Giorgios. Just be careful, however, if you are looking into a Saturday night wedding during the peak season. Then prices can run around 175pp. Good luck!
  • Options
    Btw I just saw your wedding date and it's the same as mine lol. I actually originally wanted the evening of 10/12/14 but it was already booked! We took the day because we really wanted that date. Good luck with it, its popular and books up fast so it's good you're planning now!
  • Options
    I just got married at the North Ritz Club in Syosset. We stayed at the Sheraton 4 Points in Plainview. I highly reccomend both.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_looking-for-a-beautiful-but-not-too-expensive-venue-please-help-o?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:3ba1916a-5a2f-4f2b-9ac5-cc19840677afPost:4f08cb25-6819-429a-939a-ab98768e0d3e">Re: Looking for a beautiful but not too expensive venue. Please help :o)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just got married at the North Ritz Club in Syosset. We stayed at the Sheraton 4 Points in Plainview. I highly reccomend both.
    Posted by jap6955[/QUOTE]

NRC is beautiful but I don't think that will be under $100pp which is what the OP is looking for. I could not afford NRC Fri, Sat or Sun night. Perhaps daytime is under that price?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hey I am getting married at the Harbor Links Golf Club in Port Washinton on a Friday at 5 pm in June 2014. It is $85 a head on fridays and $100 a head on Saturdays. Its absolutely beautiful. Check it out :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards