Moms and Maids

Bridesmaid support group

Re: Bridesmaid support group

• So great!  The people who made this video probably think they're exaggerating things for humor, but I've read about almost all of these things happening to real bridesmaids/family on TK...Wonder if they browsed wedding forums for ideas, or just used their own experiences!
  • That was epic!
  • Oooo mimosa fountain. Do-over!

• ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Hilarious!  "It was the middle of winter, and the theme was summer"  :D
    A friend once asked me to go tanning before her wedding, so I'd "match" her and the other BMs, who were all Filipina or Colombian (I'm Irish/Italian and alabaster pale). 
  • This should be a sticky.

• eileenrob said:
    Hilarious!  "It was the middle of winter, and the theme was summer"  :D
    A friend once asked me to go tanning before her wedding, so I'd "match" her and the other BMs, who were all Filipina or Colombian (I'm Irish/Italian and alabaster pale). 
    What nerve! I'm so glad none of the brides whose weddings I was in asked me to do that -- I'm Irish-German and would be so red that I'd glow in the dark.
  • ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its

What nerve! I'm so glad none of the brides whose weddings I was in asked me to do that -- I'm Irish-German and would be so red that I'd glow in the dark.
    Oh please I didn't go tanning!  I would've looked ridiculous!   The memory of actually being asked still sticks out though, eight years later.
  • eileenrob said:

Oh please I didn't go tanning!  I would've looked ridiculous!   The memory of actually being asked still sticks out though, eight years later.
    I'm glad you didn't! I was at a college friend's wedding on the water on Memorial Day weekend 2012, forgot to reapply sunscreen, and ended up stoplight red, much to the amusement of the girls I was a nanny for at the time.
  • MCmeowMCmeow member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2016
    Wasn't there a thread about a bride and groom that had their wedding during a blizzard and you can see the bridesmaids in freezing cold attire while they took their "Magical" photos? They can definitely relate to the Summer theme in Winter example  :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MCmeow said:
    Wasn't there a thread about a bride and groom that had their wedding during a blizzard and you can see the bridesmaids in freezing cold attire while they took their "Magical" photos? They can definitely relate to the Summer theme in Winter example  :D
    Yeppers! Here it is:

http://forums.theknot.com/discussion/1068055/my-bridesmaids-may-have-pneumonia-but-look-at-all-my-lovely-pictures#latest
  • Every last scenario I've read about here (and worse)...  except maybe the tulle wrap dress...
  • Haha, this is hilarious. Everyone on here should watch at least twice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards