Favors

Favor sayings.. HELP!

Hello everyone. We need help with what to write on our favor tags. We have 2x2 cardstock we are attaching to it and would like something cute-sy to put on it. Our favors are small linen bags filled with hershey kisses so something to do with chocolate, sweet and kisses would be fun! Thanks!

Re: Favor sayings.. HELP!

• TyvmTyvm member
    First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Have you tried a google image search? Lots of quotes/tags with hershey kisses: https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=wedding+favor+kisses+sayings

k thnx bye

• I wouldn't over think it. If you find something you like ok, but don't beat yourself up over it.

Could be really simple: "Thanks for your love and support! ksulaski & FH 2016"
    *********************************************************************************

• lembasloverlembaslover member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited June 2016
    A wedding DH and I went to last year had bags of Hershey's kisses as favors and they did have a cute saying on them but honestly I can't remember what it was so I don't think it's that important. We had welcome bags and I think our tags just said Thank You, Love Bride & Groom (but with our names not Bride and Groom). 

I wouldn't overthink it, if you want to use a saying that's fine but I doubt people will notice.

EDT for spelling
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    "I'm married bitches! Have some kisses!"
    jk...I've seen what @OurWildKingdom mentioned a couple of times I always think it's cute.
  • The last wedding FH and I went to gave Hershey's kisses as a favor. I have no idea what the tag (if there was one) said, but I know I ate every last one of them because the food was both terrible and tiny.

I don't think anyone will remember what you put on the tag. How about just "Thank you! -ksulaski and FH"
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I like @eileenrob 's suggestion best.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards