Not Engaged Yet
Options

Yay for Friday!

edited June 2016 in Not Engaged Yet
Happy Friday everyone! What are your weekend plans?

I'm working from home today but all next week I'll be on my vacation. It was supposed to be a beach vacation but since that got cancelled, we are staying home and getting some things done around the house. I actually have a lot of fun things planned for the week for Callie and I!

Yesterday DH and I both went to CrossFit and came home and had dinner. Callie actually slept through the night in her crib! I was so excited! She woke up at 5:30a.m. but I was like !!!!!!!!!!!! GO CALLIE!!!!!!!!!! It was wonderful!

Today I plan to deep clean our bathrooms which will take me forever but it needs to be done! DH is pressure washing our driveway and sidewalk, this is the first time he is doing this so hopefully it works. Tonight he has to work so I'm going over to my Mom's house for dinner with Callie and to see @labro.

Saturday Callie has swim lessons bright and early and afterwards we are heading over to Sean's friends house for a BBQ. It's their new home so we will probably get to see all their new updates.

Sunday we don't have any plans besides church, if it's nice out we might do the park.

This is what we have planned for next week, I'm so excited:

Monday: DH is staining our fence while Callie and I go with our Mom's Group for a Greenway walk! 

Tuesday: Callie and I are going to a Pool Day with the Mom's Group!

Wednesday: We are installing more shelves in our laundry room and I plan to make it look more "home like" haha instead of a regular old laundry room.

Thursday: Is Mom's Night OUT! We are going to a pizza place and they have really good live music.

Friday: Is Movie and Picnic at the library with Callie

Saturday: Swim lessons and park/playground day and then that night DH and I are going to the city for his friends bday party for a night out. Callie is staying with my mom. This is will be our first night without her since our anniversary back in November.

I'm so excited for a relaxing fun staycation!

Re: Yay for Friday!

• Options
    @southernpeach89 Your week next week sounds amazing! Sometimes I like to plan vacations and stay home - I actually have a plan to do that for a week in August. I hope you guys have so much fun!

I'm SO HAPPY it's Friday! Even though this week was a short week I'm so exhausted. H and I haven't had a night in together since last Tuesday and we are used to having one like every night. I'm so excited to just snuggle up on the couch tonight and relax. 

Last night I went for a 4.5 mile run which felt really good. I made dinner and watched some shows, then read in bed. When I got tired I switched to Me Before You on audio until H got home and then I passed out... I had to wake up at 5 for spin this morning and even though it was a tough workout it felt really good.

Not too much planned this weekend. Heading over to my cousin's on Saturday for a girl-cousin night. Should be fun to drink silly drinks and eat apps and play games. She also got a new puppy so it's going to be so fun to play with him! I also have to run 7 miles but I'm trying not to think about that.

I hope everyone has a VERY fast day!
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 Sounds like a great stay-cation!! So much Callie and Mom time! I hope you guys have a blast!

Tonight I want to go to the gym and then I'm not sure what. Every Friday we say we're going to stay in and then one of BF's friends asks if we want to go out so who knows what we will do.

Tomorrow we are going to the Zoo!! I am so excited. BF has never been to a zoo. His mom never took him as a kid so we are going tomorrow. He loves animals and the one we are going to has a feed the giraffe station so I can't wait!

Sunday we are going to our neighbor's for a cookout and then doing some errands. BF has all next week off, and I have off next Wednesday.

I hope everyone has a good weekend!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @PamBeesly524 Awwww yay new puppy!!! What kind did she get?

@Lizzytish88 Enjoy the Zoo! Takes lots of pictures of feeding the giraffes!
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @southernpeach89 Your stay-cation sounds like SO MUCH FUN next week! I hope you feel super relaxed at the end of it all! <3

@PamBeesly524 That sounds like a nice night in! I'm glad you had a good run...my run last night was the first one in months and it was tough!

I'm WFH today but work is going to be super busy as usual. June is the last month of the quarter so now is the time when people really start to freak out and start doing all the things they've been procrastinating on since April. Tonight I'm going to visit with @southernpeach89 and Callie and my mom and eat some delicious Chinese take-out.

We don't really have any plans this weekend since H is on call at work...hopefully we'll be able to get some projects done.

• Options
    @LizzyTish88 Wait is this the zoo in JP? I had NO IDEA they had a giraffe feeding station! I HAVE TO GO NOW!

@southernpeach89 He's a black lab :) he looks so goofy and adorable I can't wait!

• Options
    @PamBeesly524 OMG you have to post all the pictures!!!
  • Options
    LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2016
    @PamBeesly524 No, not JP. We are heading to RI. It's about the same distance for us. ETA I demand pictures of this puppy when you return!!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 - Sounds like a fun week! Glad you and H are getting some time together too!
    @PamBeesly524 - My reaction when you said 7 miles:

@LizzyTish88 - Have fun at the zoo. That's one of my favorite places!
    @labro - Mmm, Chinese sounds good. What do you usually order?

Yay, Friday!
    Not sure what we're doing tonight, but we'll probably eat out. Tomorrow I have no plans and Sunday we are going to our friend's daughter's 4th birthday party. My dad may also come by and drop off his old elliptical machine. He decided to get a new one and asked us if we wanted the old one, and I was like, duh. Now I can get a workout in whenever (and shouldn't have anymore excuses).

In other news, late yesterday my boss came to talk with me about some changes happening (that our new boss wants to implement). One of them will affect me in a pretty major way. He wants to take a process away from my boss (in order to give her new tasks) that I have previously helped her with, and give it to me full-time. Which is great, it's just a lot more responsibility for me. However, he wants to move this process under a different VP which means I may be reporting to someone else now. Even worse, there's a chance I would have to physically move from the main campus location to downtown. So my commute every day would change from 20 minutes to 45 (at least). My boss is lobbying to keep me in this office, so we'll see what happens. I keep telling myself that change is good, so long as I still have a job! :) T&P would be great right now! Hopefully the decision will be made soon so I don't have to keep wondering.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @beachyone15 Ughhh, vibes you get to stay in your current office at the very least! Leadership changes suck but hopefully they can work it out so you can stay where you are. :(

We normally order like vegetable lo mein, sesame chicken, shrimp in lobster sauce, stuff like that. All the easy typical things lol.

• Options
    @southernpeach89 @LizzyTish88 @labro I will absolutely post pics! LOOK AT LITTLE CINDERS UGHH! I think this one is already a little bigger than that, but still little. We had a black lab/mutt mix growing up so I definitely have a soft spot for them. I can't wait to snuggle him.
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @jenna8984 I hope your baby shower is absolutely amazing! Have fun!

• Options
    @beachyone15 Lots of T&P that you get to stay in your current location and all the changes will be positive ones!

• Options
    @beachyone15 I hope you get to stay put!

@jenna8984 Enjoy your baby shower!

@DreamReve1 Does your pup like the beach?
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @DreamReve1 Awww, you should AW some photos of your pup at the beach on Monday! We're taking Cinders to the beach for the first time next month. She's been to lakes plenty of times before but this will be her first ever ocean experience. I'm so excited to see her reaction!

• Options
    @jenna8984 Have a great time at your baby shower!!!
  • Options
    DreamReve1DreamReve1 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2016
    @LizzyTish88, my dog just loves to be outdoors. He pretty much just sleeps all the time! He is quite confused by sand but loves it nevertheless. We usually go sit by the water and he likes people watching.

also! Omg. that dog is so cute and looks so sweet!!! 
  • Options
    @beachyone15, oh wow. I hope you can stay. That's a huge difference in commuting. Would you be able to work from home at all? If you could cut down to 3 days in office and 2 days at home, that would be so much better.
  • Options
    @swazzle Have fun with the @csousa1's! Also, say hi to Bey!

@swazzle just reminded me that I ordered my first pair of LuLaRoe leggings last night. I went with just one pair so I can see how they fit/feel and then I can decide if I want more. I'm very excited about this!

friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @DreamReve1 - I wish. Working from home would be amazing. I doubt they'd ever let me, but it never hurts to ask right?

@swazzle - Tell us how you REALLY feel about the dentist, lol. I hope you have a blast seeing Beyonce!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

@swazzle so what tattoo did we end up with? mmmm sushi!

@dreamreve1 I'm so dumb- have never been to Toronto and didn't know there were beaches there haha

• Options
    @Swazzle antidentite is totally going into my vocabulary from now on.
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    If @Swazzle is antidentite then I guess I am prodentite antiplasticwandupmyvag.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards