Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Colors

I have been reading and researching on The Knot for a few months now and have found alot of great ideas. I have not come across this question so I am really interested to see what you think. I am having a Nov. 2010 wedding with the theme being winter babies since my FI and I were both born in December. I plan on using snowflakes,  snow, glitter and anything else that reminds us of winter. My original color ideas were white, silver, a light blue and a dark blue. The church that we will be married in is mostly purple and white inside. Do you think I should change my original colors so that the pictures will look more color coordinated? Thank you so much for your thoughts.

Re: Colors

• Options
    Keep your colors. You'll be fine :)
  • Options
    I think you might find that the purple (depending on the shade, of course), sets off all that blue and silver quite nicely.  What I'm seeing in my head is really pretty, anyway! Smile
    Photobucket

Best granddaughter ever: Everleigh Brielle, born 01.04.2012

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    You should definitely keep your colors the way you have always dreamed of!  Most likely, you will spend a lot more time and have a lot more photos taken at the reception anyway.
    Amanda G.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards