Wedding Woes
Options

Heffalump

I'm on episode 2 of Bloodline.  

I want to punch Danny's kid in the mouth.  And it would hurt with all those piercings in his face. 

Re: Heffalump

• Options
    Keep watching!

Someone's getting hit in a few episodes, and you probably wouldn't suspect the hitter/hittee combination in a million years.

I watched a good chunk of ep. 6 on the elliptical last night, and fell asleep watching ep. 7 in bed.  Mr. Heff has asked to go all the way back to the beginning of S2 because he is so lost right now. :D
  • Options
    Heffalump said:
    Keep watching!

Someone's getting hit in a few episodes, and you probably wouldn't suspect the hitter/hittee combination in a million years.

I watched a good chunk of ep. 6 on the elliptical last night, and fell asleep watching ep. 7 in bed.  Mr. Heff has asked to go all the way back to the beginning of S2 because he is so lost right now. :D
    I'm with Mr. Heff! 

• Options
    OMG, the Meg drunk scene was embarrassing to the point that I was clenching my butt because I was so uncomfortable. 
  • Options
    OMG, the Meg drunk scene was embarrassing to the point that I was clenching my butt because I was so uncomfortable. 
    Yes, yes, yes!!!  She played that so well.  And at the end, as she's leaving:  "You're so pretty."  Oh, Meg!
  • Options
    Nolan's shady mom? DO NOT LIKE! 
  • Options
    It's worse than I feared, mrs.conn.  Last night, DH and I were lying in bed, and he said "Is that his sister?"

"Who, the one with the brown hair?"

"Yeah."

"...That's Meg.  Yeah, she's John's sister.  And Danny's, and and Kevin's."  [thinking "Where TF have you been?"]

"Danny's the dead one?"

Me:

httptheresalduncantypepadcomwitostaircaseimagespillow_over_head_1jpg

• Options
    LMAO!  Mr. Heffa needs to go back to the beginning. 

We don't have time for this BS.  :D 
  • Options
    John Leguizano (sp?) is a master creeper. 
  • Options
    THE SLAP! 

DAMN!

Also, why did she turn into such a know-it-all snot all of a sudden?  Geeze. 
  • Options
    John Leguizano (sp?) is a master creeper. 
    I know, right?  [shudder]

Not a fan of Janie, but at least she actually exists.  Unlike her poor brother.  (Does he even have a name?)
  • Options
    On the second to last episode.   

Palpitation central over here. 
  • Options
    Done. And OMGWTFBBQ... :D 
  • Options
    Effing Kevin.
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited June 2016
    Heffalump said:
    Effing Kevin.
    ALL of them.  Keeping secrets and not trusting each other and Kevin and Meg trying to be all 'wonder twins' against John. 

Next season, I really hope that they explore WTF happened in their childhood that they all keep referring to for the reason why they're all fucking insane.  I'm interested to know why Sally "wasn't there". 

They couldn't have telegraphed Marco's death more than if they'd had a flashing neon "DEAD MEAT" sign above his head for the last 2-3 episodes. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards