Wedding Invitations & Paper

Which invitation?

We are trying to decide between two invitations which one do you like better we like them both?
Enchanted Expectations Purple and Gold Wedding Inspiration Board

Re: Which invitation?

• TyvmTyvm member
    First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I think I like the top one, with the slightly less script as it'll likely be more legible. But it's hard to see how the invitations differ in the two photos, they're so small and either cut off or out of focus. Personally, I'd do something other than monogrammed initials at the top, but that's likely because I'm not changing my last name.

Metallic gold on paper is really in right now. They're both lovely options, provided guests can actually read the details and it's worded properly   ;)

k thnx bye

• I'm with @Tyvmlegible printing is important. I really like the purple and gold but I think I prefer the darker purple.  
  • If you are going with a purple invitation, I like the darker purple.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I also like the darker purple. I think the first one, while a nice colour, in addition to the gold lettering is very "bright".
  • The darker purple will look better with gold lettering.
  • I see both as equal in quality and attractiveness. The colors of purple might convey slightly different styles for your event, and you could choose one that is more similar to other purples in your wedding. I personally like the top invitation a bit more, mainly because I like the design in the bottom corners. I don't know if the other invitation has any designs on the edges. They're both beautiful though; it's an "if I had to choose" sort of situation!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I like the dark purple slightly more than the other. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards