Not Engaged Yet

Today is Friday

2»

Re: Today is Friday

• @GoldenPenguin That's really cool that you have a hook up for that ice cream place! YUM! I swear if I ever make it to Mystic, that's one of the first places I'll go. Thanks for the well wishes for the interview! 

@PamBeesly524 Thanks! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @eilis1228 Good luck today!

• Short on time today, so I am being a bad friend and not replying. I have read and hope everyone has a good weekend!

More storms rolled through this morning, but the house was undamaged and there was no water in the basement, which is pretty amazing with 3 ft+ of standing water in the streets after the rain.

This afternoon I'm volunteering at the church. Tomorrow I'm doing housework and hopefully not dodging too many storms. Sunday H and I are spending Father's Day with my family, again hopefully not dodging too many storms. The word they're using for the weekend is "active."
  • labrolabro member
    @KeptInStitches Fingers crossed that water stays out of the basement and you don't have any storm damage!!!

• @TwoDimes how do you feel after the taco-gorge?

• @Swazzle  happy early bday to your H! And now i need to go buy avacado

@jenna8984  glad she got the hint!

@speakeasy14   YAY OITNB! I was convinced it started the 15th all week :( Good luck on car shopping! Any kind/type you're hoping to get?

@labro hopefully she 'walks' for you! :) crazy she's already walking!

@eilis1228  interview vibes!

So yesterday afternoon was so warm, we ended up just buying dinner. I had every intention to cook up the sausages I'd taken out when our place got cooler, but then it was 9pm and I wanted to just sit on the balcony. Lol!

Tonight I get to see one of my friends, even though it's for a small time. I need to pick up boxes and while Matt packs those into the car, she's helping me pick up blonde shampoo. Normally I pick up "Big" from Lush, but there's a good sale and my hair needs a purple shampoo kick :(

We've got to take down the table tonight. Finally got it cleared off, and tomorrow it's to be fixed with the help of my uncle.

Weekend is suppose to be really warm also. I'm going to a party with a friend Saturday night. Not sure how long that'll be and I'm not familiar with the people going {i'm her 'date' lol}

Sunday is Father's Day, so I'm spending the day with my mum. We're checking a few home stuff places. Jysk, Bed Bath & Beyond and Urban Barn. Apparently there's a really good thrift store near by, so I wanna check it too in case.
  • @TwoDimes that Bridesmaid gif hahahaha. Loved the Nellie one yesterday too! We actually had a taco bar at our meeting yesterday too. So yum.
  • @eilis1228 - Good luck! Sending all the vibes!!!

@KeptInStitches - Glad your house is ok after the storms! I hope it stays that way through the weekend! 

• WWNEYD? 

We had a guy come & do a fence estimate yesterday. When he left he said he'd have the estimate for my yesterday afternoon. I still don't have it. Should I call, or just wait? 

*******************************************************************************************

• @labro always with the good solutions!

@eilis1228 good luck!!!!

@twodimes you should probably just get 3 of those sandwiches to bring home with you.....

• So I'm wearing a maxi skirt with a tight band at the top today. I have the band kind of around my midsection (high rise) because the skirt is long, and then I have a white v-neck t layered over it.

I was walking down the hallway and a co-worker passed me, said hello and then said after they passed, "Did I just see a baby bump!?" I turned around and said "Nope, just had lunch but thanks" and kept on walking.

I'm furious.
  • labrolabro member
    @PamBeesly524 Ugh...but your response was spot on! I hope they are ashamed of themselves! God forbid any woman go around wearing breezy clothing in the summer!

• @PamBeesly524 - Instead you could have just changed your response to "Nope! See you next Tuesday!"

What. The. Fuck. . . I think your Ross gif is also satisfactory.

• @labro I actually think it's because it's tight - I do tend to carry my weight around my midsection but I honestly don't think it looks like I have a bump. We do have like 15 women in our office pregnant right now and all of them are toothpicks so I'm sure that's where she's getting it but EITHER WAY YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

@AlPacina I kinda wish I had done the Ross hand signal now. Have fun in Bend! 22 breweries.. I need to make it out there :)
  • @PamBeesly524 - OMG I am so pissed for you! I hate people that feel the need to comment on that sort of thing SO MUCH. Your response was fantastic, though! 

• @PamBeesly524 - I CANNOT. 

*******************************************************************************************

• @swazzle you look so pretty!!!

@labro More Callie pics this weekend please?

• @eilis1228 - YAY!!! Keeping everything crossed for you!

• I have 0 motivation to do any work right now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards