Not Engaged Yet
Options

Happy Friday!

2»

Re: Happy Friday!

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @Swazzle Oh no big hugs!! I hope the Sous's and @GoldenPenguin snuggle you to sleep tonight so you can have a wide awake and happy Saturday!

@speakeasy14 Wow...I am glad you are FINALLY getting your car back. I hope you plan to get yours check out by a different mechanic as well...I don't actually trust this guy to have fixed it!

@TwoDimes Tomorrow's event sounds like so much fun! I hope you get to have a good time and then go out for a fanceh dinner!!

• Options
    @labro I don't either. The plan is to just sell it. <<forgot about including that in my plan hahaha

@beachyone15 I used to use regular sugar until I ran out and all I had was brown sugar.  Now I won't use anything else.
  • Options
    You guys are making me want to make iced tea! Yum. I have to get a new pitcher though. H took the one I had outside to use for who knows what and now it's gross :(

This day has been rather annoying, way too many problems for a Friday!

We don't have any plans tonight. Make dinner, maybe rent a movie. Tomorrow we have a wedding. I am looking forward to getting dressed up but not the 3 hour gap. My MIL is watching the baby so I want to go back to her house between to spend time with baby AJ.

No plans Sunday yet, Probably spend it adulting, catching up on housework.
  • Options
    I need a do-over for today. Things that have happened:
    1. I woke up with a red, scratchy eye, so no eye makeup. Allergies are wonderful.
    2. H didn't remember if he locked Zoey in her crate this morning, and since he was about to go into a meeting, I was the lucky one who had to run home and make sure she was properly crated. Luckily she was, but unfortunately me coming home got her all excited, and she was really upset that I only had time to cuddle her for a few seconds. I gave her a bone to make up for it, but she was crying when I left. Broke my heart.
    3. I had a breakdown in the car while on the phone with H. I'm so overwhelmed and burned out thanks to work. This weekend was supposed to be full of birthday fun, but I never had a chance to plan much of anything. I feel like the little kid all alone at their birthday party, except it's my fault because I never sent invitations. Life has been too hectic.
    4. The birthday events that have been planned, I had to do all by myself. No one offered to help, even though I repeatedly told people I was working late most nights. Tonight I have a joint birthday dinner with my cousin with our family. She did not help at all. Tomorrow my mom and I are grabbing lunch and seeing Finding Dory. I had to plan everything. Sunday the ILs mentioned a birthday brunch, and I asked H to plan that, but he hasn't. To his credit, he's been working just as much as I have, but it's so frustrating to feel like I have to do everything.
    5. I think I just started my period. This IUD has got my cycle so erratic, so I can't tell if it's a legit period yet, but SERIOUSLY?!

This is all on top of me cancelling on @audrewuh last night because work was so crazy, and I ended up working until 8pm. 

Is it unacceptable to drink at work before noon? That's unprofessional, right?

Sorry to be so whiny today. I know I'm being bratty, I'm just hormonal and stressed out. 
    ----------------------
    @Swazzle You are such a champ. Seriously! I hope you're able to get out on time today. I'm glad you have really fun plans to look forward to when you get home tonight. 

@labro I'm in shock today over Brexit. I really didn't think they would vote Out. 2016 is going to be very interesting between Brexit and our upcoming election... 

@speakeasy14 YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY you're getting your car back! Hooray! 

@PamBeesly524 I'm so relieved it was just a scratch! 

@AlPacina Ahhhh so jealous you get to see Flight of the Conchords! Have so much fun!

@TwoDimes LOL please take video of those events! That sounds hilarious!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @minskat30 Totally acceptable to drink at any time of day!

Congrats on getting Ani down for TWO naps today even if the first one didn't last.

• Options
    @eilis1228 Happy early birthday, and I hope you're able to enjoy yourself.  That's really sucky that you had to do all the planning. 

@minskat30 yes, you can drink any time you'd like. 
  • Options
    @eilis1228 - Those are some amazingly creative names for Trump! I might have to steal some of those.

• Options
    The next time I complain about a day or week being THE LONGEST EVER, someone kindly remind of today and this week. Thank you. 

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @AlPacina

What kind of shoes do you need?

@Swazzle

• Options
    @AlPacina - Why do you have such amazing hair?

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @AlPacina 1. You are freaking gorgeous! 2. Nude would've been my first choice but I get that it's not everyone's cup o' tea. ;) 3. Do you want something you'd wear again? 4. How do you feel about color?

• Options
    AlPacinaAlPacina member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2016

@swazzle - It won't last much longer. ;) (ETA: Because of genetics. I'm not chopping it off or anything.)

@labro - If they're not super expensive, I am willing to buy a pair of shoes specifically to go with this dress. I love color! I was eyeing some orange pumps I found online, haha, but the event is only two weeks away so I figured I'd better be sure they'll fit.

• Options
    labrolabro member
    I think these Vince Camuto sandals look super comfy!

These Jessica Simpson sandals are ok but the pale blue may work really well with your dress.

I picked THESE ones because they looked easy to wear and they would probably go with other outfits (bronze color).

These Michael Kors pumps are probably way too bright but I'm putting them here anyway because I love them!

• Options
    labrolabro member
    Ok...so these ones at JCP are kind of unique...but in a way I feel like they could complement your dress. I just feel like they are interesting enough to check out.

Soooo JCP was kind of a bust...

This was one of my search results...

• Options
    labro said:
    I think these Vince Camuto sandals look super comfy!

These Jessica Simpson sandals are ok but the pale blue may work really well with your dress.

I picked THESE ones because they looked easy to wear and they would probably go with other outfits (bronze color).

These Michael Kors pumps are probably way too bright but I'm putting them here anyway because I love them!

@labro - YES! I immediately loved those first ones. I'll start at Macy's and hopefully they have them in stock!

The last two links aren't working for me, so I don't know what color you were trying to post for Michael Kors, but if my Google results are correct they are bright orange-pink? *drool*

Oh, JCP. I love them because they carry large sizes. Hopefully those boots are for children?!? The proportions tell me they aren't. :S

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @AlPacina THEY AREEE!!! I <3 them so much!

Otherwise the Vince Camuto shoes are my favoritest.

• Options
    @labro - Thank you so much! I actually think the Camuto's would look really cute in silver too. My dress has a bit of a shine to it. I'll let you know what I end up with! Hopefully you're heading home any. minute. now.

• Options

@TwoDimes - I LOVE comfy wedges! And it looks like they carry that brand at Macy's and JCP. :) I'm obviously already going to Macy's so I'll look for them!

@labro - That actually made me LOL. Did you look for that picture on purpose or just randomly find it? Because it's hilarious.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards