New York-Long Island

Barn/Outdoor Venue

Hello! Just wondering if anyone knew of any affordable barn venues for a wedding on Long Island, or even upstate NY if you are familiar with the area. Any help would be appreciated... thanks!

Re: Barn/Outdoor Venue

• I just looked at Hallockville. The price is right but I am having a much smaller wedding than most. It is located in Riverhead.

Just Google Hallockville Museum Farm.
  • What type of prices did they give you?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_barnoutdoor-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:120Discussion:43913f51-2f09-4c3c-91d1-08b61d6f668cPost:2001c44c-eca2-4c17-ab34-5770ea55ccfc">Re: Barn/Outdoor Venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just looked at Hallockville. The price is right but I am having a much smaller wedding than most. It is located in Riverhead. Just Google Hallockville Museum Farm.
    Posted by kellymike10414[/QUOTE]
  • If I was having a wedding with 100+ guests it would have been a price is right situation. I am not sure my situation is the same as yours. I decided it was TOO big of a space for what I am looking for. They quoted me based on the amount of guests I was expecting and the amount of time I was asking for...just 3 hours. So, I am not sure it is even worth it to mention. I know overall, the place is A LOT cheaper than most on Long Island despite having to bring in outside catering.
  • You should look at the barn at Queens County Farm on Little Neck Blvd. in Queens.  We went to a wedding there last year and it was really pretty.  I don't think the site fee was too expensive either because the bride was trying to stick to a smaller budget.  
  • Frank Brush Barn in Smithtown. It is a town property so it's very reasonable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards