Chit Chat

Getting close..!

Just filled in the online marriage pre-application form! What have you done recently that has made it seem more real to you or signified how close the wedding is?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

OurWildKingdomkimmiinthemittenscrunchythiefemmaaa

Re: Getting close..!

• kimmiinthemittenkimmiinthemitten Detroit, MI
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary 5 Answers
    My dress is hanging in the guest room, where FI's ring is also waiting, our officiant registered online, and we wrote our first version of the ceremony script. 
    OurWildKingdomscrunchythiefSherbie25
  • OurWildKingdomOurWildKingdom in the 216
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its 5 Answers First Anniversary
    edited June 2016
    Excited for you, @tigerlily6!
  • 6 days . . . sent in the seating chart yesterday. Sent in "must have photos" list tonight. I feel like I had been holding everything together pretty well until last week. Finally started having some anxiety attacks and getting snippy with FI over last minute to-do things. Feeling a lot more zen now that the last of big decisions are made and it's just the small stuff here on out -- the icing on the cake, the fluff. If the pews don't have bows or the favor bags don't have ribbons, I'm not getting my panties in a wad over it.
    This was one of the things I said screw it to the week before I kept running out of time, I had everything for the bags and the ribbon but assembled them the night before we checked in and decided no one cares if bags had ribbon. Now I have a ton of pretty gold ribbon I use on every gift I wrap. 
    OurWildKingdomtigerlily6
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards