Boo hiss - it's Monday

Best part of your weekend?

Worst part of your weekend?

Best thing you ate this weekend?

What are you wearing?

Busy week ahead or no?

Re: Boo hiss - it's Monday

• Options

@swazzle Yay glad she had a nice shower! I am dumb and just put 2 & 2 together that I talk to her all the time on my birth month board hahah. oooo catfish tacos sound so good!

@speakeasy14 house sitting with a pool sounds heavenly! I keep asking my in-laws if they've opened theirs and I don't even think they are going to this year uuuugh!

@southernpeach89 aaaw that sucks about the block party! I've never lived anywhere that had one. That's too bad. But your day yesterday sounds amazing with the pool and your family and beef stroganoff!

@lizzytish88 that dress looks fantastic on you!! What a score. So my Director of Sales just snuck up on me and was like what is that/ what are you looking at online? And it was right on your Joey boob gif.... he thought it was hilarious. lol  

• Options

Best part of your weekend?
    finally saw "Captain America - Civil War" !

Worst part of your weekend?
    While helping a friend move, i got a blister under a toe. Didn't notice until it had popped and kept rubbing. Plus I am not cut out for manual labour

Best thing you ate this weekend?
    Communal sushi date with Matt's coworkers on Friday night!

What are you wearing?
    Navy dress that has a nautical/beachy vibe to 

Busy week ahead or no?
    Uhm ... sorta. Today is busy, but it's a short week because of Canada Day on Friday, and we're closing early on Thursday :) Less time to do things basically

• Options
    @speakeasy14 Sorry you are still having car issues. No Bueno. 

@southernpeach89 Sucks that the block party was a bust!

@TwoDimes Glad you had fun at the bus thing. Sounds like it was a blast to see and judge!

@futuremrshistorian Love that skirt! Have fun teaching this week!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @jenna8984  that's a really cute idea :) AW when you can?

@LizzyTish88 love both outfits!

@futuremrshistorian  love that skirt!!
  • Options
    @labro I'm so proud of the Supreme Court! The entire abortion debate makes me twitchy.  Same as the gay rights debate.  Anyone who tries to argue that either are wrong, I always ask, "Why do you care? Does it affect you personally? No, then it is none of your business!"
  • Options
    @AlPacina haha the funny thing is that by the time all the food was done all of us said we really weren't that hungry.  We still ate all of the scallops though.
  • Options
    @minskat30 My heart aches for that last one!!! OMG the way You, H and Raj are looking at her is soooooo precious!! I LOVE them!!!! I can't put enough exclamation points!!!!! 
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @minskat30 omg they came out so nice! And those aren't the best!?! The one with Raj just made my ice heart melt!
  • Options
    @AlPacina - It's Banana Republic.  I got it about 3 weeks ago on the clearance rack, so maybe it might still be hanging out on one of those somewhere?  Where did you get your white blazer?  I've been looking for one!

@minskat30 - OMG those pictures.  Especially the last one with Raj!
  • Options
    @minskat30 - OMG those pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Love love love so much! 

• Options

@futuremrshistorian - I got it at Guess. And it is SO COMFY! It's more like sweatshirt material.

@minskat30 - Those pictures are the sweetest thing ever! Her teary eyes are the saddest and sweetest thing!

• Options
    @minskat30 OMG those pictures are sooo beautiful!! Raj is like, "Let me kiss you baby sister!"
  • Options
    labro said:

Also can we have some RBG love in this place? I know this quote isn't from the latest decision...but I <3 this woman so so much!

Quoting because it just needs to be repeated
  • Options
    @labro - RBG for the win!  That woman rocks.
  • Options
    @labro - Notorious RBG! I love her so so much. And that quote is EXACTLY how I feel about abortion laws.

• Options
    @minskat30 so cute! Your whole shoot must have been perfect for those to not be the best 2! Gosh Raj must love her :) You and H look so ... idk. Happy doesn't explain it enough :)
  • Options
    @AlPacina - You look amazing today! I looooooove that you read all of the HG over the weekend. I need to go back and read them again soon. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards