Chit Chat
Options

Please don't judge me

2»

Re: Please don't judge me

• Options
    kvruns said:
    we got this awesome cheddar popcorn that leaves your hands stained orange, even under my nails despite repeated washing and even a shower. Last night I had the genius idea to eat the popcorn with chopsticks. H looked at me like I was nuts but it was perfect, no messy hands. 

http://www.thegreenhead.com/2007/11/popcorn-fork-built-in-salt-shaker.php

They tend to get bend in drawers though, if they get caught.  Built in salt shaker too, though it can get messy.  :D

Awesome!  A product I never knew I needed, but now I want one.  The built-in salt shaker is what really puts it over the top!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have more brain power this afternoon for TK than I do for my actual work...

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• Options
    I hit the gym at the Y for 1.5 hours today, then stuufed a hershey bar in my face as soon as I got in the car.  Priorities yo!
                            AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm eating Andy Capp Cheddar Fries for lunch.
  • Options
    kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    kvruns said:
    we got this awesome cheddar popcorn that leaves your hands stained orange, even under my nails despite repeated washing and even a shower. Last night I had the genius idea to eat the popcorn with chopsticks. H looked at me like I was nuts but it was perfect, no messy hands. 

I have a 12 boxes of Cheddar Jolly Time popcorn currently sitting in my Amazon cart.  Because, for some reason I cannot fathom, it is not sold where I live.  So I have to ship it in.  I feel so guilty every time I order it, lol.

It does leave the fingers a bit gross.  Your chopstick idea is brilliant!!!

I've never tried that popcorn before, I think I've seen it in stores though. I'll have to remember to grab it sometime
  • Options
    fyrchkfyrchk member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    I went to Michael's to buy a wreath form. I left $90 poorer (after coupons) and 5 bags of ish.

Craft supplies are my downfall.
  • Options
    I spent over $60 on candles today. They were on clearance so I feel like I got a steal. No regrets.
  • Options
    I just ate cinnamon Chex with chocolate almond milk for lunch. And I don't feel bad about it.
  • Options
    I just scarfed down sour cream and onion chips and M and Ms. (I may be slightly premenstrual.) 
  • Options
    I'm planning on having rose - and only rose - for dinner.

• Options
    We have been so slow at my work today that I am literally getting paid to cruise around the Knot and play Sudoku.
  • Options
    My daughter and just went to Five Guys and ordered fries. Just fries but a whole lotta fries. Probably lunch and dinner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards