Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Where to buy inside envelopes?

Hi Ladies,

I am looking for advice on inside envelopes. We are considering ordering invitations from VistaPrint and they do not include inside envelopes. 

Does anyone have any advice on this? I'm concerned about the inside envelope, insert card (biz card size), and invitation all fitting into the outer envelope.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Where to buy inside envelopes?

• Options
    I found envelopes on Amazon, or check office supply websites (they'll have a wider selection than in store).
  • Options
    I found envelopes on Amazon, or check office supply websites (they'll have a wider selection than in store).
    What size were your invites and what size were the outside envelopes?
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    My invites will be fairly big, 5 1/2" by 8 1/2". You can get 6" by 9" outside envelopes if your invites are that size and have plenty of room.
  • Options
    Vista print envelopes are snug.  You would need to purchase an outer envolope if that makes sense.  The will be room for a few small inserts though.  X
  • Options
    I designed my invites, RSVP cards, and thank-you notes. As such, they were all custom sizes. I used envelopes dot com (not sure if I can post a link). They have a boatload of colors, sizes, paper thicknesses, and liner options.
  • Options
    I ordered envelopes for STDs on Amazon, they were 4x6 I think but there were a variety of sizes, weights, and colors for pretty cheap. 
  • Options
    I designed my invites, RSVP cards, and thank-you notes. As such, they were all custom sizes. I used envelopes dot com (not sure if I can post a link). They have a boatload of colors, sizes, paper thicknesses, and liner options.
    I ordered envelopes for STDs on Amazon, they were 4x6 I think but there were a variety of sizes, weights, and colors for pretty cheap. 
    You think I would be good to order a size up for the outside envelopes? and use the included envelopes with the invitations for the inside?
  • Options
    You think I would be good to order a size up for the outside envelopes? and use the included envelopes with the invitations for the inside?
    I would, just to be safe. I wouldn't go too much larger, a size up should suffice. What size are your invites, inside envelopes, and how many inserts will you be including?
  • Options
    Bye-bye, vendor.  Reported.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    What? Why was I reported?
  • Options
    What? Why was I reported?
    Not you. There was a vendor who posted on your thread.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards