Not Engaged Yet

Friday! Weekend! WOO!

2»

Re: Friday! Weekend! WOO!

• @jenna8984 - We have the exact same mail/clutter area. H always throws random things on the bar top area and it stresses me out when it's a mess!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @Swazzle that bike is incredible.
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited July 2016
    @TwoDimes - You definitely need a cup holder for your mimosa-or-wine-to-go.

• @eilis1228 -

Just remember it's Friday! You made it!

• labrolabro member
    @Swazzle OMG that bike is amazing!!! My grandpa gave us his old one and H still needs to fix it up before I can even think of actually using it. :( I want to join the biking with mimosas and wine club too!!!!

• @labro - Well there's a birthday idea for Mr. Labro! 

• @jenna8984 you look amazing! And technically my dog's name is Callie, but since @southernpeach89 had Callie, I now refer to my dog as Calla.  I guess I should give her another nickname haha
  • labrolabro member
    Clearly I was in such a choco taco daze that I just commented on the Thursday thread about it. Is it time to go home yet? 
    OMG I didn't even notice.

• @speakeasy14 I thought Callie's name was Calla Lily and you did Callie for short...I'm confused now lol.
  • @speakeasy14 I thought Callie's name was Calla Lily and you did Callie for short...I'm confused now lol.
    Ditto

• speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited July 2016
    @speakeasy14 I thought Callie's name was Calla Lily and you did Callie for short...I'm confused now lol.
    Her name is Callie. I came up with it because Calla Lilies are my favorite flowers, and we call her Calla Lily sometimes. We also sometimes call her Callamaroo.  But her name has always been Callie.  When she's in trouble it's Callie Elizabeth haha. I started calling her Calla on here sometime after you announced your Callie's name because I figured it would be confusing.  I think it was right after we had said great minds think alike for the name. 

Eta... apparently nicknames in my house are longer not shorter haha
  • @speakeasy14 Lol I think I must have had pregnancy brain then because I don't remember you calling her Callie prior to that...I always thought it was just Calla Lilly.
  • @speakeasy14 LOL at Callie Elizabeth! H calls Zoey "Zoey Elizabeth" when she's in trouble. I am not amused by that since Elizabeth is my first name.

• Seriously though. Is this day ever going to end. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards