• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Pre-wedding Parties

Bachelorette party mugshot photos

I am helping plan a bachelorette party for my friend and we are going to do the mugshot photos. We have the cards and the part that states why we got arrested has been left blank. I have been put in charge with coming
up with funny ideas for why we got arrested. There are 8 of us total. Have and be creative! Thanks in advance! 

Re: Bachelorette party mugshot photos

• ViczaesarViczaesar Central Coast, CA member
    Ninth Anniversary 5000 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    hales2010 said:
    I am helping plan a bachelorette party for my friend and we are going to do the mugshot photos. We have the cards and the part that states why we got arrested has been left blank. I have been put in charge with coming
    up with funny ideas for why we got arrested. There are 8 of us total. Have and be creative! Thanks in advance! 
    I have no idea what you're talking about.  Mugshot photos for what?

• DrillSergeantCatDrillSergeantCat Oklahoma City, OK member
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary First Answer
    What's the purpose of these pictures? Just for fun? I can't imagine anyone would want them displayed in their home or office. 
  • ScottishSarahScottishSarah member
    500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 100 Comments First Answer
    edited July 2016
    I would personally not like having my personality mocked in such a way.  

It would be really easy to inadvertently offend someone, for example if the party animal girl gets a 'drunk and disorderly' when in fact she is concidering going into rehab.  What if the shopaholic girl is in $20,000 dollars of secret debt?

Crime is not funny, it can ruin someones life.  I'm with @artbyallie here.

Sorry, stepping off soap box now...
  • levioosalevioosa Southern California member
    5000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    I've been stewing on this a couple days now, and I feel like I have to say this. I know it's going to come across as a downer, but this feels to me like such a flaunting of privilege. I am a white woman from a middle class family. It is incredibly unlikely that I would ever be arrested. But especially given the latest news stories of what happens when, for example, black men are pulled over, I just cringe at the idea of snapping fake mugshots and treating it all like a joke.

Buzzkill, party of me.
    I was just thinking the same thing.  This isn't funny. 

OP, what if you did before and after pictures of the night?  I'm not a huge fan of those either, but they're much better than mug shots. 

OurWildKingdom
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards