Nevada-Las Vegas

Hair and Make Up

One of the last things I have to organise for my 2017 wedding is my hair and make up. Although I don't plan on booking this for a while, being so far out, I would like to have an idea on where I will be booking. I was thinking of booking MAC at the forum shops for make up but have no idea for my hair. I am wanting a nice up-do and intend to book in a practice for a few days before the wedding. Does anyone have any recommendations for hair and makeup, and pictures if possible from stylists they used? 

As always thanks in advance :smiley:

Re: Hair and Make Up

• I am getting married this sept.. And still haven't decided about hair and makeup!!
  • @Knottie1453535878 sometimes I think I am too organised!! 
  • We get married in a couple weeks and decided on Amelia C & Co - it's nice because they will actually come out to your hotel and do your hair and makeup (put in extensions if you have them and put on fake lashes as well). I booked them to do my hair and makeup as well as my mom and future mother in law. they have really good reviews - my second choice was with Stevee Danielle Hair and Makeup but their prices were a little more than I wanted to spend.
  • I've got beauty by Bri doing mine. Her work looks amazing. Prices very reasonable also.
  • xoedenxoeden member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    After my original HMUA was unable to attend, I've been sourcing out others but putting everything through my original HMUA for her professional second opinion. I'm about to put my deposit down with Beauty by Bri.

I've contacted a LOT of HMUAs in the process, and Beauty by Bri has blown me away. Out of about 20 stylists, she was the ONLY one to ask me for a selfie, the ONLY one to ask to see my dress, and the ONLY one who actually gave me feedback that my secret boards on Pinterest weren't able to be viewed (a week later another HMUA who actually gave me a quote told me the same thing).

She's about $10 more than some HMUAs and about $50 cheaper than others I contacted, but her professionalism and the clear YES from my original HMUA has me sold.

I'm extremely disappointed with Amelia C. & Co. and their correspondence.  We're doing our photos (bride & groom only) at dawn, and they wanted more than the price of the service becaues of the time of the appointment. (Seriously, a $275 early morning charge; everyone else said $25 or less.)
  • I used Bri. She did three us herself. Looked great. I would suggest a trial, it helped me decide on look. She was prompt on all communication and appointments. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I used Stevee Danielle, there was 6 of us and we all loved our hair and make up, I was a little nervous as I hadn't had a trial but the girls were really friendly and done an amazing h job. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards