June 2017 Weddings

Anything New?

Hi Ladies :smile:
 Just wanted to say hello and see if anyone has anything new going on as far as planning goes. We just took our engagement pictures last week. I got back a sneak peek and waiting for them all to see which one i'm going to use for the save the dates. I hope to send those out in October since we have quite a few out of state guest. 

What planning are you ladies up to? Have you taken any pictures yet?

Re: Anything New?

• Super cute engagement pic! We get ours done in a couple weeks - I'm so nervous to pick the right outfits and get the right poses (FI sort of loathes getting his picture taken (lol, get used to it, honey)), etc. I also want to get our OTDs out in October -- has anyone decided on a service to use (Minted/Wedding Paper Divas/local) for those? 

We have a lot planned out, but I feel like I'm missing a bunch of tiny details and one big one - my dress! I'm so nervous I won't find exactly what I'm looking for. We went to a small boutique, but I'd love to know if anyone has tried David's and seen anything they love there?
  • We were supposed to take our engagement pictures today but their was a 90% chance of rain so we changed it to next Sunday. Hoping to get our STDs sent out by mid Sept. I believe we will be using WPD, Shutterfly (because I have coupons lol), or Simply To Impress. 

We met with the venue a couple of weeks ago to begin our event planning! We were supposed to have a tasting with our potential catered but the rain put that on hold as well. I chose and asked my bridesmaids, FI is still working on asking his groomsmen. Still need to meet with a florist and find dresses for my stepdaughters.

• @KeyToHisHeart2017 when is your date?  I was debating sending my STDs out in October, we have a lot of out of town guest. My date is June 22
  • @tobemrshollonquest, our date is June 24. We got our pictures done and ordered STDs but they wont be here until next week so it will be end of September before we mail them out.

• AW:: to show some of our engagement pics!

• I love your pictures. Creative and original :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards