Wedding Invitations & Paper

Wedding Paper Divas Magnets?

I am looking to make a STD magnet, but I am a bit picky on quality. My issue is that Wedding Paper Diva's won't send out samples of magnets before I bulk order. I was curious if anyone had ordered their magnets and had a extra laying around that they would be able to send my way? I would be happy to Venmo you the $1 for shipping! 

OR if anyone else has a place they highly recommend for Save The Date Magnets, I am all ears! 

Re: Wedding Paper Divas Magnets?

• Haven't used WPD myself, but I got a sample from Magnet Street that was good quality, and we used Vistaprint for ours and loved them.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I also used Vistaprint for my STD magnets and liked them. 
  • I bought STD magnets from Wedding Paper Divas and was really happy with the quality. 
  • They do send samples. Maybe not with your design but they send a sample pack for their different types of paper and finishes and I believe it includes the magnet. Completely free.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We got our Save the Date magnets from Vistaprint and were very happy with them.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • MCmeow said:
    They do send samples. Maybe not with your design but they send a sample pack for their different types of paper and finishes and I believe it includes the magnet. Completely free.
    Wedding Paper Divas does have a sample pack but it does not include a magnet. I ordered STD magnets from them though and they turned out great! I got so many compliments on the quality of them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards