Wedding Woes

Let's share our pet peeves

1235»

Re: Let's share our pet peeves

• People who ruin mornings by giving them coffee instead of the requested tea.

The worst part is not realizing it until I got to work so I couldn't get it fixed :(

I have that problem with sweet tea vs. regular iced tea at fast food restaurants.  I've also occasionally had them screw up Coke vs. Diet Coke.  I 've learned the hard way to take a quick sip before I pull away from the drive thru.

For those of you who have never lived in the South, fast food restaurants carry both pre-sweetened and un-sweet iced tea.  In fact, sometimes they only carry sweetened.  And it is always REALLY sweet.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • People who ruin mornings by giving them coffee instead of the requested tea.

The worst part is not realizing it until I got to work so I couldn't get it fixed :(

I have that problem with sweet tea vs. regular iced tea at fast food restaurants.  I've also occasionally had them screw up Coke vs. Diet Coke.  I 've learned the hard way to take a quick sip before I pull away from the drive thru.

For those of you who have never lived in the South, fast food restaurants carry both pre-sweetened and un-sweet iced tea.  In fact, sometimes they only carry sweetened.  And it is always REALLY sweet.

I should have done this. I was so irked yesterday :( I was looking forward to that tea!
    Cut out middle man, brought my own tea to leave at my desk.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards