Not Engaged Yet

It's August!!

How was your weekend?

What was your favorite part of July?

Are you looking forward to anything in August?

Are you dreading anything in August?

Post a funny gif!
friends tv show funy

Re: It's August!!

• @TwoDimes Your weekend sounds like it was such a blast! Happy Anniversary!! 

@labro Awesome job on paying off the car! I can't wait to be debt free!
    friends tv show funy
  • @LizzyTish88 I totally know what you mean about being busy every weekend - that was July for us! H is leaving for a trip on Thursday and I won't see him for over a week, but I also have NO plans this upcoming weekend except for brunch with some friends and I cannot wait to relax!

@TwoDimes glad you guys had so much fun! That lunch spot sounds so cool

@labro Congrats on paying off your car! That must be such a good feeling. H and I are chipping away at my loans a little at a time - can't wait for that day!
  • @speakeasy14 Awww Happy Birthday to Callie!!!!! She is such a fluffy little pupper butt!

@KeptInStitches My favorite bookstore did a midnight release of the Cursed Child but I was too tired on Saturday night so I didn't go and of course...I still don't have a copy. Ugh.

• @labro I got my copy of Cursed Child through Amazon. It arrives tomorrow. Also, woohoo for paying off your car debt! 

@AuroraRose41 I can't wait to read all about everything! You looked amazing!

@twodimes your weekend sounds awesome! Your H did a good job!! Happy anniversary!

@LizzyTish88 I'm so glad everything for cheer worked out and that's one less stress for you!!!
  • @TwoDimes - That is so funny!!! Cats are freaking stubborn, especially when it comes to laying down in the warmth somewhere (i.e. directly on my laptop keyboard every time I tried to do homework in college). I hope Indy likes the daycare! That sounds like an AWESOME place!

• @GoldenPenguin AWWWWWW!!! You are going to be the BEST AUNT EVER!!! Your little niece is so cute and you look pretty awesome holding her too! <3<3<3

My heart is all a flutter!

@TwoDimes Omg that is such an adorable story! Obviously you should have taken the kitty home with you. ;)

• @TwoDimes OMG how funny! That kitty wanted to come with you so bad lol. 

@GoldenPenguin OMG Love!!!! She is such a beautiful little baby! Congratulations again! That little girl is so lucky to have you as her Aunt!
  • @GoldenPenguin she is adorable! Congratulations again Auntie!

@twodimes I'm surprised it took that long for someone to help out.  I hope Indy loves it there though!
  • Every time I try to post, TK logs me out WAAAHHHHHH 

I swear I'm reading everything today, I'm just getting INCREDIBLY frustrated trying to post!! 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Every time I try to post, TK logs me out WAAAHHHHHH 

I swear I'm reading everything today, I'm just getting INCREDIBLY frustrated trying to post!! 
    I've been having the same issue.  Usually if I refresh the page, it goes back to normal
  • Late to the game but I wanna play :)

How was your weekend?
    Good! Long weekend actually :)

What was your favorite part of July?
    Idk. Prob Matt's bday :)

Are you looking forward to anything in August?
    Hard to say. Going to shooting range next Saturday {skeet and trap shooting}
    Plus 54 days until we get keys!

Are you dreading anything in August?
    Other than more packing? Lol uhm .... prob more heat

Post a funny gif!
    GIF's aren't working for me :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards