Chit Chat
Options

Show me your gorgeous non-diamond engagement rings!

Hey Knotties - 

BF and I are starting to think "next step" and we were talking about rings. I'm not really a jewelry person, and something about diamonds (and the cost!) is off putting to me. I really think I want a non-diamond ring, but I need some inspiration. Like I said, not really a jewelry wearer. I want something that's beautiful in its own right, not something that looks like a diamond knock off. 

So, show off your rings! And show off your diamond rings too, if you want :) I just want to get some ideas.

Re: Show me your gorgeous non-diamond engagement rings!

• Options
    I have a moissanite ring. This picture doesn't show the fire well - it fires CRAZY amounts, which I love.

• Options
    There's a whole thread of rings on Just Engaged.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Lab sapphire in 14k white gold floral band. I actually remade the head a couple years ago (picture is older than that) to have double prongs and to match the motif on my wedding band. We got it from a jeweler on Etsy.

• Options
    SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I have a 3 stone e-ring with a sapphire in the centre. My sapphire is a ceylon, but you can find them in a few colour variations.

Check out morganite and tanzanite. You can also get lab create gem stones. Or what about a very intricate band?

• Options

My engagement ring is a diamond but I love emeralds.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards