Wedding Woes
Options

Monday!

2»

Re: Monday!

• Options
    @ernursej  I'm curious what they look like :) Photo?
  • Options
    ernursej said:

I got my table number holders done. I love DIY but early on had decided to do just one project. I took a bunch of corks, some hot glue, wire and turned them into masterpieces. I tried adding on some ribbon and decided that it was overkill and will leave as is. 

I got offered a new position at work and accepted. Same job, same team, just replacing a colleague who went to management who worked more days a week.

Someone is selling something similar for $250!!! 
  • Options
    ernursej said:

I got my table number holders done. I love DIY but early on had decided to do just one project. I took a bunch of corks, some hot glue, wire and turned them into masterpieces. I tried adding on some ribbon and decided that it was overkill and will leave as is. 

I got offered a new position at work and accepted. Same job, same team, just replacing a colleague who went to management who worked more days a week.

I'm sure @ernursej's are much nicer and that she has too much class to mark them up if she decides to sell them.
  • Options
    ernursej said:

I'm sure @ernursej's are much nicer and that she has too much class to mark them up if she decides to sell them.
    It never hurts to try though! I thought it was funny that ad trying to sell those for that much. I'm hoping the zero on the end was an accident.
  • Options
    ernursej said:

It never hurts to try though! I thought it was funny that ad trying to sell those for that much. I'm hoping the zero on the end was an accident.
    I thought it was hilarious too! :smiley:
  • Options
    ernursej said:

Thank you for the vote of confidence. I think I might keep them. I'll cut down the length of wire that I used so they are shorter and use for some place card holders for a dinner party.
  • Options
    ernursejernursej member
    First Answer First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited August 2016

Whoops. Got stuck in a box! The picture is ginormous. I've since removed the ribbons as they were just a little too much. My Grandma always said that when you think you've finished a project, take away one element. :) 
  • Options
    I like them! 
  • Options
    ernursej said:

Whoops. Got stuck in a box! The picture is ginormous. I've since removed the ribbons as they were just a little too much. My Grandma always said that when you think you've finished a project, take away one element. :) 
    Coco Chanel said that about jewelry as well. 
  • Options
    I like them! 

Thanks! Simple is good.
  • Options
    ernursej said:

Coco Chanel said that about jewelry as well. 

Coco was very smart. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards