New York-Long Island

Land's End Preferred photographers

I'm beginging my hunt for photographers and don't even know where to begin! I've been reading everyone's posts and they are all helpful but there are so many choices. I've hear a lot of good things about Patken photographers...but what about their other preferred vendors, i.e. Spelman Studios, Brett Matthews, Patken, North Island Photography, Marco Photography, or Photography by Verdi??? Or do you choose an outside vendor? Pros/cons?

Thanks for all of your advise and help!
~Q

Re: Land's End Preferred photographers

• mphelan10681mphelan10681 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my wedding at Lands End in July!! So excited!! I'm using Photography by Verdi and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! They are a husband and wife and work out of their home. They are such wonderful, nice, normal people and I'm obsessed with all of their pictures. They just took our engagement photos and they came out so so so nice. I can't say enough good things about them. Their prices are reasonable and they have a variety of different packages and products to choose from and add on. I had a friend that had used them and I loved her pictures so I went with them and didn't look back and I'm so glad I did!! Good Luck!! Smile
  • edited December 2011
    Of course you can use outside photographer and many times it benefit you since the photographer will have a new approach and look at your event! We have used Julian Ribinik and I honestly have not seen many New Yrok photographers who can do such an outstanding job!!! His team is excellent and work unforgetable! Good luck!:)
  • jessjones1989jessjones1989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd try www.imaginephotoaz.com, they are outstanding and nationally-renown.  I loved them and would use them again without question.

Jess
  • edited December 2011

I'm  using MLG Photography... he's a small .. only does 1 wedding a day.. and  gave me an awesome quote.

look at our engagment photos..

Kiss

www.mlgphotog.com

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions! We actually chose Tracey Elizabeth. We're doing our engagement pictures at Coney Island and it's nice to see a photographer as excited about the session as we are!!! Her prices are very reasonable and her personality is wonderful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards