Not Engaged Yet

Hump Day!!

Guess who's back...back again....

JUST KIDDING!!

My work week(s) from hell should officially be over. I have been lurking here when I can, mostly at night. Seems like it's been really quiet here lately!

Not too much going on with me, just working crazy hours, cheer practice and then busy/packed weekends. Next week school starts again and all the teachers and students will be back. Cheer will cut down a bit since school is starting. We have plans this weekend and next, and then it's vacation time!! 17 days, not that I am counting or anything. 

What's going on with everyone?? 
friends tv show funy

Re: Hump Day!!

• @labro That's lame! I'm not posting anything sexual I promise lol.

@southernpeach89 Callie's outfit is so damn cute!! I love how it's all coming together. I wish I had half of your craftyness! 
    friends tv show funy
  • @LizzyTish88 It is lame!!! I was honestly shocked when I logged in from mobile because there's nothing here that's a red flag to me!

• speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2016
    @LizzyTish88 OMG it's so soon! 

@labro Ugh, hopefully you don't get stuck at the office.  

@southernpeach89 I can't wait to see everything all together!

Last night was family night at my mom's.  I love that we schedule a night each week for the entire family to get together.  It's really the only opportunity I have to see my siblings.  

Tonight I have cheer.  Not sure if it's my last night helping out or not.  I'm enjoying helping out, so I may try to continue to help out a couple nights each week for the rest of the season.  

So I had a small meltdown.  I had something special made for the shower.   Since half the bridesmaids cannot make the shower, I shipped it out to them a month ago so they could add their own personal touch.  I haven't received it back, so I reached out to the girls and let them know that the bride's mom is flying back with them on Friday, and if they didn't already ship it back to me they could give it to her.  None of the girls had received the package.  After getting all the tracking details & delivery confirmation, it turns out that it was at the one girl's apartment complex.  The office never notified her that there was a package; they've had it since July 28th!  She shipped it to the other girls last night (luckily the other girls are neighbors), and said it should arrive Thursday morning.  Bride, Groom, and Bride's mom fly out early Friday morning. I have a feeling I won't be getting it in time for Saturday.
    *removed what gift was so now I don't have to worry about bride possibly seeing*
  • @TwoDimes Ugh last night sounds terrible!!! Just drink coffee and think about how much fun we're going to have this weekend!!! I can't believe Wednesday is here already!!!

• @speakeasy14 Apartments are SO bad about that! Like, if they are going to manage package drop off then they should at least be good about notifying residents! I'm glad the package is there though and it's routing to the rest of the group now.

• @TwoDimes Totally not irrational! They definitely need to know it's a scam and I wouldn't feel even a teensy bit bad about moping my way oUT of a group message like that immediately even if everyone else can see me doing it. Maybe send a separate private message to your aunt or whoever and tell her that these are fake?

• @LizzyTish88 I'm so obsessed with her outfit I can't even handle it! I want her to wear it now lolol.

@TwoDimes I LOVE frozen chicken nuggets!!!! DH would love it if I bought those haha. 

@speakeasy14 OMG how frustrating!!!! I can't believe that apartment complex just let it sit there. UGH that would make me so angry. Hopefully it can get around to your friends quickly enough.
  • @TwoDimes That's totally rational to be annoyed over. LOL it makes me think of DH's grandparents...they don't know how to internet at all and always share these things that are obvious scams. It cracks me up but if they were sending them to me, I would be like....STOP.
  • @TwoDimes ugh, I vote you take a nap at your desk today.  Also, ugh to family members who shouldn't be on social media.  I've never received those things as a fb message, I just see the posts on my feed.  The messages would drive me insane. 
  • @speakeasy14 That's irritating!! I hope it gets to you on time! You should help cheer. You can come help me too if you want! LOL. I feel so bad because I've been so stressed at work that I'm not completely focused on my team. Their cheer needs to be done by our first game (Sept 5th) but I'm struggling to get that done. I don't want to let them down so I need to kick it into gear!
    friends tv show funy
  • @LizzyTish88 Hahaha if you weren't so far I'd come help out.  The team I'm helping has a pep rally Friday and their first game Saturday.  It's definitely structured different than the team I used to coach. I'll probably still help out one day a week at least.  The issue is it's about a half hour out of the way for me. 
  • @LizzyTish88 glad your work week is calming down and yay for vacation soon! 

@southernpeach89 Callie's outfit is adorable!

@TwoDimes sorry you didn't sleep well last night. Also that's not irrational at all. Relatives haven't been too bad but one family friend annoyed me like crazy when he made a comment on one of DH's statuses during our honeymoon that basically said we weren't having enough sex on our honeymoon since we were watching the U.S. presidential debates. I don't know what it is with the older generation and social media!

@speakeasy14 that is very frustrating. I hope it gets back to you by Saturday! 

Just popping in to say hi! I have been really sick the past few weeks and didn't have much energy to do anything, including being on the computer. I'm finally starting to feel better, but not well enough to go to work just yet. I'm way behind on thank you notes as a result too. We got our pro pictures back a few days ago, and sorry to anyone who is friends with me on Facebook, but I definitely shared a ton of them there. The photographer missed our custom bar sign completely, and also didn't send me all of the family portraits on the flash drive (he since sent them to me via email after I asked him where they were). The photos are pretty good overall though. 

My parents are getting ready to move down south by the end of this week, so we are doing dessert at my in-laws house tonight with my parents (fortunately they all get along and my MIL wanted to say goodbye to them). Other than that not too much is new here. 

• @TwoDimes sorry you didn't sleep well last night. Also that's not irrational at all. Relatives haven't been too bad but one family friend annoyed me like crazy when he made a comment on one of DH's statuses during our honeymoon that basically said we weren't having enough sex on our honeymoon since we were watching the U.S. presidential debates. I don't know what it is with the older generation and social media!

• @speakeasy14 I know right?! I couldn't believe what I was reading! 

• @minskat30 I've flown Spirit a few times (that's actually what I took to Chicago).  Not the comfiest flight, but it works.  I've checked luggage and just used a backpack and haven't had issues with them.  Just read all the fine print so you know what you're in for. -- Check out google flights to see if there are other deals --  For flying with a baby: friends that travel often say to put off feeding for as long as possible.  Yes, they'll be fussy in the airport, but should at least be calm/sleep for the plane ride.
  • @minskat30 Hey! Glad you were able to get some sleep. We are going during the food and wine festival so we plan to hit that up a lot. There is also a whole tent for craft beer so we plan to hit that too! Maybe bring home an extra special souvenir?? Haha but I can't even think about that because I don't want to get BSC.
    friends tv show funy
  • @minskat30 Definitely do not care about Raj being groomed or not! All it means is he'll be even fluffier!!! I can't wait to hug him and get doggie hairs all over me! Seriously, I live with a dog and grew up with goldens...I understand the tumbleweed situation. ;)

• I may have gotten a little lost in Hobby Lobby
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards