New York-Long Island

INEXPENSIVE BARN/VINEYARD, RUSTIC VENUES IN LONG ISLAND

HELLO ALL, IM TRYING TO HELP MY BRIDE FIND AN INEXPENSIVE LOCATION TO HAVE HER WEDDING SOMEWHERE IN LONG ISLAND. SHE IS LOOKING FOR EITHER A BARN/VINEYARD/FARM LOCATION FOR A RUSTIC LOOK. PREFERRABLY SOMEWhERE THAT IS NOT ALLL THE WAY OUT ON THE ISLAND WHERE IT WOULD TAKE 2 HRS FOR HER GUESTS TO GET TO. IT CAN JUST BE THE LOCATION THAT SHE CAN RENT FOR THE DAY IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE ONE OF THOSE PLACES THAT HAS THE CATERERS AND ALL THE OTHER OTHER STUFF, UNLESS ITS NOT OVER THE TOP IN PRICE.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT, THANK YOU!

Re: INEXPENSIVE BARN/VINEYARD, RUSTIC VENUES IN LONG ISLAND

• You are looking for something that is rare. Especially not too far from Manhattan. There are tons of places on the North Fork of Long Island. 

Hallockville Museum Farm
    Martha Clara Vineyards
    Harbes Farm

This is a short list. They are all in/around Riverhead.

Hope this helps.
  • Maybe ppl would help you out if you didn't insist on typing in all caps.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_inexpensive-barnvineyard-rustic-venues-in-long-island?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:120Discussion:57da809b-eeee-4db1-b6b8-87943fa631aaPost:8b766f6c-bc4f-430f-bf68-7f57a33c12c2">Re:INEXPENSIVE BARN/VINEYARD, RUSTIC VENUES IN LONG ISLAND</a>:
    [QUOTE]Maybe ppl would help you out if you didn't insist on typing in all caps.
    Posted by OwningAHome1981[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I was thinking the same thing, but then thought that some people just don't get it.

</div>
  • Look at Queens County Farm.  It's nice and inexpensive plus just on the Nassau County border.  (Agree about all caps...it makes it very hard to read!)
  • Hallockville Museum Farm in Riverhead (also agree about the caps... very distracting)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards