Wedding Classifieds

Looking to sell Oleg Cassini All Over Lace Wedding Dress+Tiara+Bustier+2Tier Slip+Bustier

I am looking to sell:
- Oleg Cassini All Over Lace Wedding Gown I bought through David's Bridal ($1700). I want to sell for $850. The dress was altered: straps were added to the strapless dress to hold the dress up from falling down. Bustles were sewn in the back, they helped to pick up extra material off the dress from the trail.The dress is tulle ball gown with sweetheart neckline and all over lace appliques and dazzling crystal and sequin beading and button back closure. The dress was worn only once and properly dry cleaned.
-Also want to sell: Bridal 2-Tier A-Line Slip for $30( in-stores at David's Bridal $59.95) size 12. It gives a lot of volume to the dress.
-Bridal Bustier/Corset: $40 ( in stores $80), white color ,size 36C. Worn only once and properly washed. I can add an extender for free if you're interested.
-Mid Height Tiara: worn once, excellent condition , tiara is with pearls and crystals . (sold in stores for $150), want to sell for $55

I am located in West Haven, CT. Please email me if you're interested and would like me to send you pictures. All items are in excellent condition. My email is [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards