Not Engaged Yet

Tomorrow is NOT September!

LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
Eighth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper
edited August 2016 in Not Engaged Yet
Nothing to see here... Just me being a dummy LOL. Check back in a day or two..

Image result for cat gif

ETA: Okay I guess we're going to do it. Okay by me! Here are the questions:

Something you liked about August?

Something you didn't like about August?

Anything you wished you did but didn't?

Anything exciting coming up in September?

Something you are looking forward to in September?

Something you are NOT looking forward to in September?
friends tv show funy
Swazzle

Re: Tomorrow is NOT September!

• Tomorrow's August 31st! 

labro
  • Swazzle said:
    I am highly offended that my trip to Hawaii wasn't anyone's favorite thing from August. Bunch of mean girls, I tell ya. 

<insert gif that makes literally no sense and is completely irrelevant every part of the conversation>
    Well... you didn't take me with you... you said I'd fit in your suitcase... so nope. Definitely not a favorite part :-P 
    SwazzlelabroAlPacina
  • In case anyone is confused, don't worry! I'll come back and not explain later today. 

GoldenPenguinlabro
  • @speakeasy14 - Speaking of suitcases.... going there, mine was exactly 50.0 lbs and coming home it was 55.5 lbs! I had to unload and force random things into Sean's to get it back down so I didn't have to pay extra :lol:

labrospeakeasy14[Deleted User]audrewuh
  • @Swazzle Where is Southernpeach with her "ded" when you need it?!
    Swazzlespeakeasy14[Deleted User]
  • @Swazzle The world is burning to know - what were those extra 5.5 lbs???

Also, I think only Lucille has the right to be offended. She is absolutely DEVASTATED that she couldn't come with you. Just slap a service dog vest on her. ;)

speakeasy14Swazzle
  • Since we're bringing it up again... I reread that thread yesterday.  Now the random gif shows up on my screen.  I really don't know how that happened, but I'm still cracking up over it. 
    AlPacina[Deleted User]
  • There are many reasons why @swazzle is my best friend. This thread is one of them.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Swazzlelabro[Deleted User]LizzyTish88
  • @labro - Well, for starters, I SEVERELY overpacked. I know that's a total shock but it happened. So, coming home we used my suitcase for all of our my clean, unworn clothes and souvenirs/gifts we were bringing back and H's suitcase held all the dirty stuff and some of the toiletries. So yea, I don't even know. 

labrospeakeasy14audrewuh
  • @LizzyTish88 OMG STOP SHITTING ALL OVER MY UO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LizzyTish88Swazzle[Deleted User]GoldenPenguin
  • @Swazzle you're not supposed to take the beach with you!!! 
    Swazzle
  • labrolabro member
    5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    edited August 2016

@Swazzle I mean, I guess I just don't "get" Hawaii. All you did was sit on a beach all day, looking at a gorgeous view and see some historical places. Only way I'd do that is if you threw in a couple million screaming kids and human sized furry characters.

Image result for sarcastic wink gif
    (Really hope this comes out the way I want it to. I am trying my damndest to be sarcastic/snarky but I'm not eloquent at all LOL.)

Even throwing in alcoholic beverages and adulty things makes it COMPLETELY unacceptable!

ETA: My quoting is NOT working right at all. :(

LizzyTish88Swazzlespeakeasy14

• Image result for back at ya gif

OMG, is it just me, or is anyone else in love with how badass the new Wonder Woman looks?

I'll just go ahead and add her to the list of movie superheroes I'm hot for.

@swazzle - How much flying did you have to do to get to Hawaii? I know it's already a ridiculously long trip from the West coast. So I'm guessing the answer is a shit ton.... Either way, your trip looks like it was absolutely amazing and I'm so jealous!

LizzyTish88speakeasy14MissKittyDanger
  • @AlPacina - My flights were direct from NJ and it was 10 hours going there and 9 hours coming home. I honestly didn't realize how out in the middle of freaking nowhere Hawaii is until about halfway through the first flight when we we were in California and still had 5 hours to go across the Pacific. 

[Deleted User]
  • Swazzle said:
    @AlPacina - My flights were direct from NJ and it was 10 hours going there and 9 hours coming home. I honestly didn't realize how out in the middle of freaking nowhere Hawaii is until about halfway through the first flight when we we were in California and still had 5 hours to go across the Pacific. 
    @swazzle - Yea, if it were close to anything else, I'd really wonder why it was part of the US. But it's just "middle of the ocean" enough for it to be a viable part of our country, haha.

Swazzle
  • audrewuh said:

Anything exciting coming up in September?
    Buying airfare to see @swazzle and @hummingbird125! Opening weekend for UH football is Saturday, which means a trip down to Houston.

Image result for what about me gif

Swazzle
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards