New York-Long Island
Options

Photobooth Feedback: Incredibooths?

Hello! I am looking to book a photobooth for my May wedding and have zeroed in on IncrediBooths. Does anyone have any feedback regarding working with them before I give them a deposit? Thanks!

Re: Photobooth Feedback: Incredibooths?

• Options
    XxKrazy4uXxKrazy4u member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont have any experience with them, just saw you are a may bride and wanted to invite you over to our May 2012 forum. Im from long island as well.
    There is a great group of girls over there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    eh...you should take a look at www.nydigitalmemories.com - they have a booth that does video straight to your facebook.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much, Donna! I will definitely join the May 2012 forum. It will be here before we know it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you also for the NY Digital Memories recommendation. I sent them an email to request a quote.
  • Options
    isadiisadi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out www.dgevent.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_photobooth-feedback-incredibooths?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:120Discussion:5b4d0cd6-c041-4a98-87ca-57f7974168c2Post:c2561020-6522-47b0-9f96-58ef0dcec942">Re: Photobooth Feedback: Incredibooths?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you also for the NY Digital Memories recommendation. I sent them an email to request a quote.
    Posted by kcalbanese[/QUOTE]

<div>Awesome - Rob is really sweet. You will not regret this decision if you go with them. They are an amazing company.</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've never really heard of incredibooths, but you should look into Magnolia Photo Booth. They're amazing, and they have fun props to wear while taking pictures. I've booked them for my wedding! They're going to be attending this bridal show I'm attending called The Wedding Salon. They sent me an email invite, and I wanted to share it with any of you who might be interested in attending. Magnolia Photo Booth said they've attended events by The Wedding Salon before and that it's a fabulous event! Here's the details...

Don’t Miss the Bridal Event of the Year

The Wedding Salon

Monday, November 14th, 4– 8 PM

311 West 34th Street, NYC

Meet Celebrity Event Planner Colin Cowie

Cake Tastings by Carlo’s Bakery of Cake Boss

Fantasy Table Décor by David Tutera for Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings

Couture Fashion Show by Jenny Yoo

Enter to win Magical Honeymoon Giveaways!

Fashion Show, Beauty Makeovers, Cocktails,

Cake Tastings, Truffles, Cake Pops & Fabulous Goodie Bags

For $15 complimentary tickets ($50 Value, Admits 2), use code BCBC at www.WeddingSalon.com">www.WeddingSalon.com Call 212.631.7777 or email Sarah@WeddingSalon.com.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards