Chit Chat

Homestar Runner

"This year marks the 20th anniversary of the creation of Homestar Runner's loveable, slack-jawed title character."

Wut? I have never felt so old before.

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/come-on-fhqwhgads-a-look-back-at-the-music-of-homestar-runner

Re: Homestar Runner

• you feel old?    

I do not even know anything about Homestar Runner - LOL

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • When I was in high school, my friend Matt convinced our multi-media teacher (computer class where we learned photoshop and other ways to make computer art) that he and his cousin were the creators of HSR so he could spend all of class on the site. 

This was so much of 16 y/o me. Lightswitch Raves!? Yes please!
  • Makes me want to check the emails...BELETED!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• The S is for sucks.  

We have a photo of swaddled DD we call Trodor Baby.  
  • edited September 2016
    Da scroll da button, da scroll so smooth like the butter on da muffin.

*or something like that. ;)
  • The only reason I know about this is because my husband watches it. I didn't realize it had been around for so long though.
  • Oh my gosh I feel a little more normal now that I know others that know about HR
  • My best friend was Homestar Runner for Halloween back in High School! We used to call ourselves the Teen Girl Squad. I was What's Her Face, she was The Ugly One :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards