Wedding Woes
Options

Thursday!

2»

Re: Thursday!

• Options
    @DrillSergeantCat you look amazing! you must be so excited!

today has been awesome! we had a launch meeting for a new product we've been working on and it is so awesome and will open a ton of doors for us, so it's very exciting! it's not going live until january, so there's still a lot to do, but i'm really looking forward to it.

we also had 2 meetings with HUGE potential clients who were burned by our competitor last year and need a new solution...i am just sitting here waiting for everyone who they burned to come my way (there are a ton of them)

work has been amazing lately, homelife hasn't been as fun. DH hates his job and feels stuck there. he's been stressed and has been losing hair recently, he went to the dermatologist the other day and they took a couple scalp biopsies, so i am just hoping it's stress related and not something more serious.
  • Options
    @kylexo I am very excited, thank you!
  • Options
    @kimmiinthemitten  Same! It's kind of like the movie "Now You See Me" - followed right on until the very end.
  • Options
    You look gorgeous, @DrillSergeantCat!
  • Options
    @OurWildKingdom  When I went to counseling mine said the same thing. It's weird when someone reminds you to do something nice for yourself
  • Options
    Uhg. Today is one of those days where I feel like I need to smoke pot in order to accomplish anything. 

@DrillSergeantCat you look so BEAUTIFUL!!
    @VarunaTT sorry your job didn't work out. I hope K is able to find peace with her morals and on her team.

Do it. Maybe not at work, unless they're cool with that. 
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @charlotte989875 I am not at work but they were when I was working, lol. I did and I *finally* started the washing machine, weeded between the fence and the back patio, swept the first floor, emptied the sink into the dishwasher, and trimmed the 2 small boxwoods on either side of the front door (not completely, just so they weren't overhanging the sidewalk anymore). I don't know what it is about pot that makes housework so much easier for me but god bless it. It is like I have reversed ADHD or something.

ETA: And Dude came to fix our fridge for us! I seriously love the sketchy people we rent from. Once FH got around to emailing them, they came after they got off work at like 9pm (the maintenance guy and his wife live across the street so they saw our cars and lights), took a picture of the fridge's model number, and showed up today and fixed it. Easy peasy, good as new. :)
  • Options
    I'm watching survivor right now @mrsconn23.  I want to root for Figgy, but I'm a Gen Xer and the chick on their team that sounds like Miley Cyrus is already annoying the shit out of me. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards