Moms and Maids
Options

Bridesmaids Gifts

Hello, so I am trying to think of some really thoughtful bridesmaids gifts. my maids have done and INCREDIBLE job planning my bach party(from the details I know). I want to give them gifts that's going to really show how thankful I am for everything they are doing for me. im open for any ideas!
thanks in advance! :)

Re: Bridesmaids Gifts

• Options
    Hello, so I am trying to think of some really thoughtful bridesmaids gifts. my maids have done and INCREDIBLE job planning my bach party(from the details I know). I want to give them gifts that's going to really show how thankful I am for everything they are doing for me. im open for any ideas!
    thanks in advance! :)
    The best thing to do is to shop for them individually. What would you get them for their birthday/Christmas/winter solstice/Best friend day?   By getting them something that reflects their individual tastes it shows you really wanted to get them something they will really like and appreciate. 

If you need suggestions maybe post what they're into and we can crowdsource ideas. 
  • Options
    ditto charlotte. 

One-size-fits-all gifts aren't usually the way to go, even though the wedding industry wants you to think everyone wants an engraved picture frame or a crappy initial necklace. Think: yoga mat for the yogi, travel mug and starbucks gift card for the coffee lover, a nice knife and cutting board for the chef, a bookstore gift card and a cozy blanket for the bookworm, a clutch for the party goer, some earrings and a scarf for the accessory lover, an REI gift card for the outdoor enthusiast. Only you know your friends, so those are just some ideas to get you started.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    Shop for them like it's their birthday. It shows you put thought into their gifts. The gift shouldn't be connected to the wedding at all. 

• Options
    PPs have great advice to shop like it's their birthday. Buying everyone the same thing isn't a bad idea, but it's a know-your-crowd thing. If you happen to know that each of your bridesmaids absolutely love wine and the color purple... a bottle of wine and a purple scarf would be a fabulous idea! But it's definitely a know-your-crowd thing. I think a heartfelt card along with their gift is also a great way to really let your bridesmaids know how loved they are.

Buying anything for their "bridesmaid uniform" is pretty frowned upon here. For example you wouldn't gift your bridesmaids with a necklace and then tell them to wear it at your wedding.. this isn't a gift. If your bridal party wants to get their hair, nails, or makeup done, an above and beyond gesture may be to pay for their services. This doesn't replace getting them a gift, but it's of course a very nice nice gesture. As long as you're not requiring your bridal party to have any of those services done in the first place, it's a generous treat. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards