Nevada-Las Vegas

REVIEW: Chapel of Flowers, makeupin 702, Presidential Limos, Bentley&Wilson, Cosmopolition, Sauced

First thank you to everyone who ever posted. I read alot here before I even needed to ask my own questions. Coming from Ireland it was hard to plan and everyone was so nice and fortcoming with help and advice. 

CHAPEL OF FLOWERS 
I never wanted to use any other Chapel. From 6 years ago when we tried to elope. Always wanted to get married here. We had a small wedding party. 17 of us. I really liked the chapel website and the ability to pick and choose what I wanted to add to my package whitout having to talk to them. With the difference in time zone.. it was handy for me. Anytime I did want a person they were fast enough with email. The only hicuups was when my Coordinator left and no1 was checking her emails and I had to chase them up. They are always selling and upselling. I also never "signed" their contract and I was able to still get married there so anyone else worried dont be. 

I wanted the groom to take the included limo and take all 8 boys with him. I wanted to get a town car as my dress is quite tight at bottom and limos are low. They would only let the Limo arrive second. We didn't want to see each other before hand and they wanted the non limo taker to arrive first. They couodnt seem to wrap their heads around the chance of time. So i had to take the Limo if I wanted to arrive second. 

Day was perfect. They were lovely. The car park is a little dirty. My dress tipped the ground as I unsuccessfully tried to get out of the limo (i didnt want to be in) and it had marks all over it in seconds. I would have expected a carpet of some kind from limo to chapel. Other brides must think this too. 

The service was lovely. They let my mother in law read a poem at beginning to let her feel involved. They let us wave at our friends and family at home. 

The photos and digital rights and price are shocking. I knew this going in. I desperately wanted the rights to all my photos but at 800 I couldnt justify it. I paid 250 more on the day for 20 more and waited an hour for them to print them. What I was totally shocked and appalled at was that the printed photos that I paid for had a water mark on them all. At 95 for digital rights to 1 photo they can forget it. 

MAKEUP IN THE 702 

I took weeks to choose them. I love love makeup. I feel like I am quite good at doing my own makeup. I am useless at hair. Its hard to judge makeup on the 702 and I was never sure which artist has done which photo. I may have loves one and not another. After picking them I was asigned Annie and Cassie. Now they were amazing on the day. But I was never asked which style I wanted or shown their work and Megan was always fast with replies. But felt them to do copied and pasted answers. I wanted more reassurance and never got it. The girls on the day were amazing and did EXACTLY what i asked and wanted. I was majorly worried and didn't need to be. I would have been calmer if I had only seen some of their work. Any of their work. I stalked their instagram looking for any annie or cassie that matched. I could see nothing. 

I brought my own lashes and Lip stick.  She was happy to use my own stuff. Makeup lasted all day and I have never been happier with my makeup. 

PRESIDENTIAL LIMOS

I bookes at party bus for 20 people. I thought it was cheesy.  But i needed to transfer people from chapel to reception and it was as practical.  Very easy to book it. Emails were answered very quickly.  Booked it with their online system. 

I wanted him to stop a few places and wasnt sure about traffic and which places were closer etc. I typed them all in and left a note that they may change once we spoke to photographer. 

Driver did want the whole list of locations right away at chapel but I was meeting Todd at fountains and was happy to wait for Todd to tell him (Todd was great and took charge of bus) 

Bus went where Todd asked. We were aloud drop off drink the day before. 10 bottles dropled off and 2 on bus. That was enough for 17 people for two hours. Glasses are supplied and dont try take them off bus for a photo.. they are strick hahaha 

Only hicuup was that they wanted to see the card i used to book it and pay for it 6 months previous. On my wedding day I didnt exactly have my wallet with me. It was a little embarrassing having him asking to see my card. Ive since learned this is a known thing in America and it happens in hotels too. No1 ever wants to see your card here at home. You can hold with one card and pay with another. I just would have liked a heads up as not everyone knows these rules. Ive no idea how it was fixed, im sure someone gave him a bigger tip to go away. 

Bentley and Wilson
I Cant say enough good things about Todd. I was never even unsure about him. He came in and started snapping right away. Told him to take charge and boss me around as i am a little awkward. I wish I had smiled more but thats my fault.  Todd did every photo I asked for. I love love love him. Book him if your unsure. I will upload photos if anyone wants to see them. Todd even put away his camera and had some food with us at the end. He is great. 

SAUCED

My husband is a chef. So everyone expected alot from his choice of caterer.  Pressure from expectation and he choose all the food himself. He dealt with him mostly. I think he was a little slow to respond to emails but I think he runs a lunch time business out of his food truck. Food was amazing and loads left over. I got to eat as much of everthing that i wanted. Delighted with it all. 

Re: REVIEW: Chapel of Flowers, makeupin 702, Presidential Limos, Bentley&Wilson, Cosmopolition, Sauced

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards